Epic Perfect World

HA cleric - help with stats + gears dragon and r8

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Like you're anyone to talk about credibility. Who are you? What credibility do you have? What have you ever done? You are a nonfactor in PvP. Nobody knows you, nobody has ever seen you play and/or can vouch for your accomplishments or actions.

All you do is post on forums.

And how did I lose credibility? Because I pointed out this kid's obvious personality disorder?

My credibility is 3 years on this game in general. It doesn't take one of the popular people to tell you what is or isn't right in your flawed logic. Childish remarks just proved that you, like SirMittens, have no credibility.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Confederate

My credibility is 3 years on this game in general.
That's it????

It doesn't take one of the popular people to tell you what is or isn't right in your flawed logic. Childish remarks just proved that you, like SirMittens, have no credibility.
My "childish remarks" do not mean what I've said before don't mean anything. I'm not even the only person arguing that HA/AA is better. There are EPs here from some of the better guilds on the server who use that build and state that it's better than pure AA.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
That's it????
My "childish remarks" do not mean what I've said before don't mean anything. I'm not even the only person arguing that HA/AA is better. There are EPs here from some of the better guilds on the server who use that build and state that it's better than pure AA.

I haven't even been on this particular server that long and because of previous servers I had little hands on exposure with PvP. Keep in mind, hands on. There are guides out there that I have read and most of what I learned came from a guide or the experience I can now get.

You have proven that you can't be mature and everybody knows that immature people bear no credibility. I'd say immature children but I don't want to label an entire age group.

That same logic can be used against you. I'm not the only one arguing that pure AA is better than the hybrid or pure HA. The number of people supporting your point doesn't matter, if you had 100 people arguing your point that are complete idiots does it make your argument any more credible?

The question that stands is what did they think was better about the HA/AA hybrid? The higher defense? The low magic attack and horrible healing abilities can't be too impressive.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm a PW noob and only learned the game here at epic. from my experience in Pk squads, the squad leader will  AA on the clerics a lot.  it's the reason i went HA/AA since i still have fast enough chan to rebuff squad and do some healing while getting some phy def at the cost of  Mag def.  that said i've seen some good clerics wearing AA armor with good stats. I guess it's about how we play our char and what we want to do with it.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Thats the first time when I check my thread... guys what is wrong with you? But seriously what did you just made here...
new account: CookieVookie

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thats the first time when I check my thread... guys what is wrong with you? But seriously what did you just made here...

We made something other than an answer to your question. Then again, as much shit as you talk I don't blame anyone for not helping you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
pretty obvious why it was locked...