Epic Perfect World

HA cleric - help with stats + gears dragon and r8

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Tell me stats, what gears, what robe and what tome for:
1. Heavy Armour Dragon(idk if its supposed to be full HA or combined HA/AA or both possible...)
2. HA dragon combined with r8
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Trashtalks forum all day then asking for help and empty thread.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

Wtf this siggy  uriel??????

Confederate

this

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Sorry but I don't see why HA Clerics are so popular, in my opinion they are pointless. Cleric's healing abilities and magic attack power comes from magic. Statting unneeded strength and dexterity is a bad idea because you are nerfing the only thing going for you. You may want to be tanky but your damage will be horrible. You should be able to tank while doing decent damage and as far as I know for an HA Cleric this is not possible.

I usually don't advocate for arcane armor because it is so squishy but Clerics were made for arcane, there is no loophole that lets them wear heavy like there is for Venos. When Clerics get a fox form I'll be glad to consider HA Cleric a good build.

I also agree, as much shit as you talk good luck getting any help from anyone.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
^Full this.

Wtf this siggy  uriel? ??? ??
Is it weird I cant stop staring at it?

Zilara

my cleric's hybrid atm. I still hit 10k-17k crits on barbs ;) using 3 HA pieces of gear, the other ones are r8.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Come 1v1 zilara ihear u lost respect

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
my cleric's hybrid atm. I still hit 10k-17k crits on barbs ;) using 3 HA pieces of gear, the other ones are r8.

Critting.

An arcane cleric would be hitting much higher if they got a crit.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Critting.

Light cleric only usefull in 1.3

Zilara

Critting.

true.

that was a r8 barb. I hit more on Dragon geared ones.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Sorry but I don't see why HA Clerics are so popular, in my opinion they are pointless. Cleric's healing abilities and magic attack power comes from magic. Statting unneeded strength and dexterity is a bad idea because you are nerfing the only thing going for you. You may want to be tanky but your damage will be horrible. You should be able to tank while doing decent damage and as far as I know for an HA Cleric this is not possible.

I usually don't advocate for arcane armor because it is so squishy but Clerics were made for arcane, there is no loophole that lets them wear heavy like there is for Venos. When Clerics get a fox form I'll be glad to consider HA Cleric a good build.

I also agree, as much shit as you talk good luck getting any help from anyone.
So they can tank 1-5 people in mass pk while healing. :>
Though you don't need to be HA if you have r8, puri/def wep. But that's for supporting clerics xD r8 would be best so you can still do a good amount of damage while not healing. My opinion.
Oh might I add..
You might want something like this for gear, followed by this for a wep, if it's going to be a def level one. \o
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:42 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

rainlu

OT: can't stop looking at your ava *-*

Antihero

true.

that was a r8 barb. I hit more on Dragon geared ones.

Cropped screenshot. Probably to hide other people around who possibly debuffed the barb. Skewed data presented to justify the improper stats and gearing of a healing class for use in PvP. Like TFL said, the healing and damage dealing comes from magic. Having enough strength to wear heavy armor severely cuts your damage and healing potential, so your critical hits are basically the standard hits of a cleric with proper stats and gear.

Confederate

Having enough strength to wear heavy armor severely cuts your damage and healing potential
but you can't heal if you're dead, so a HA EP that can tank and still heal > AA EP that dies

it mostly comes down to skill level though