Epic Perfect World

No need nerf ktnxbai

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Ok so I've seen so many threats about nerfing that makes me sick, after and before SoW.
About venos, sins, and now I see even about archers o_O and its weird. About sins and archers is the same shit so... ye ye they kill u fast so what? sins and archers are dex build meaning they don't have much psy def neither mag def so they die easy, to balance THE class, they have good dmg, show me an archer that can tank at least 3 ppl and then I agree with hose that they op, but i'm sure there isn't. Also depends on the ppl that play that characters too since there are good and bad sins/archers.
Same shit works for venos too, kinda, depending on the person there are more types of venos, like tanks ( I based my veno as an tank/support class for mass pk but i'm still pure mag, depends now how fast I die ), dmg venos ( which most of em u'll see they are demon), u guys QQ too much about demon wfs, if u take their parasitic nova and psy reduce ( which is a 20% chance to work ) u take the only good part of that demon wf.
Each class is good as it is now, they don't need any more balance or nerf, learn to play the game and defead urself from those classes that deal big dmg and how to kill tank classes, I don't see anyone QQing about bms or barbs and they are hard to kill.
Neither about HA clerics....ijs.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I think the problem here is, if a class is able to cap channeling (insta cast) to balance that speed their cool down times should be extraordinary, if theyre able to crit 9/10 times they hit, then either their damage should be scaled back, or their ability to aps should suffer. But a class that can crit 90% of all attacks, APS at 5.0 and have almost no time casting spells/abilities is why people are complaining.  Me personally, i dont care, I play a seeker, and I have fun with him, i play my way, and build, and i dont care if people dont think it's pro, because I enjoy it. If the "pro" pk'rs out there are whining about archers its simply because they have too much time/ec invested in the LAST flavor of the month toon, and now they wish they had an archer since they got some love.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Elena

Well yea gears means something here but ppl mostly QQ about their skills, and from what I see most of these ppl that QQ never played the char they QQ about.  :-[ I don't QQ about any of those 3 classes for the simple reason cuz I have all 3 150 and I tried pking with them and I know how it is. I never pk'd with a seeker and I didn't complain on forums about them... and I've seen the same threats about wfs for over 10times already...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Ok so I've seen so many threats about nerfing that makes me sick, after and before SoW.
About venos, sins, and now I see even about archers o_O and its weird. About sins and archers is the same shit so... ye ye they kill u fast so what? sins and archers are dex build meaning they don't have much psy def neither mag def so they die easy, to balance THE class, they have good dmg, show me an archer that can tank at least 3 ppl and then I agree with hose that they op, but i'm sure there isn't. Also depends on the ppl that play that characters too since there are good and bad sins/archers.
Same shit works for venos too, kinda, depending on the person there are more types of venos, like tanks ( I based my veno as an tank/support class for mass pk but i'm still pure mag, depends now how fast I die ), dmg venos ( which most of em u'll see they are demon), u guys QQ too much about demon wfs, if u take their parasitic nova and psy reduce ( which is a 20% chance to work ) u take the only good part of that demon wf.
Each class is good as it is now, they don't need any more balance or nerf, learn to play the game and defead urself from those classes that deal big dmg and how to kill tank classes, I don't see anyone QQing about bms or barbs and they are hard to kill.

Thank you. q.q People need to learn to counter these so called now "OP classes." There's so many different ways to counter mystics, sins, MG, EA, WF, etc. Genie skills, pots, etc.

And like you said, even though these classes are instacast or have a lot of magic/dex, they have shit for defenses. They are easy to take down, especially if the class isn't played right.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Totally agree. I'm tired of seeing "nerf this nerf that, Destroy this class blah blah" over and over.  im glad veno's got the boost, They deserve it. and I still love people who QQ about owl/drake. Like seriously? mines oneshot sometimes.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Totally agree. I'm tired of seeing "nerf this nerf that, Destroy this class blah blah" over and over.  im glad veno's got the boost, They deserve it. and I still love people who QQ about owl/drake. Like seriously? mines oneshot sometimes.
I agree. D:
Well. Mostly .
Those nerf threads can get interesting to read through.  :rolleyes:
(:

Offline Elena

Thank you. q.q People need to learn to counter these so called now "OP classes." There's so many different ways to counter mystics, sins, MG, EA, WF, etc. Genie skills, pots, etc.

And like you said, even though these classes are instacast or have a lot of magic/dex, they have shit for defenses. They are easy to take down, especially if the class isn't played right.
As I said before, ppl QQ about classes they didn't EVER play, which is the reason I'm so sick of all those threats, someone had to make one without saying " pls nurf".

Forgot to add things about owl, I've seen ppl asking venos to don't 1v1 with pet cuz its 2v1, I so LOL'ed at that, like seriously? Pet is the most important thing at veno, like heals at clerics. Owl was already nerfed, no need more ijs.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
As I said before, ppl QQ about classes they didn't EVER play, which is the reason I'm so sick of all those threats, someone had to make one without saying " pls nurf".
Forgot to add things about owl, I've seen ppl asking venos to don't 1v1 with pet cuz its 2v1, I so LOL'ed at that, like seriously? Pet is the most important thing at veno, like heals at clerics. Owl was already nerfed, no need more ijs.
Agree...I've seen venos be forced to spam heal their pets. I'm not so sure it's 2v1, when one of the "players" is constantly being supported by the other. The other choice is to let the pet die.
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
LOL ikr

Offline Elena

I agree. D:
Well. Mostly .
Those nerf threads can get interesting to read through.  :rolleyes:
Too many threats already, I'm not reading them anymore cuz I know its the same shit over and over again.

Agree...I've seen venos be forced to spam heal their pets. I'm not so sure it's 2v1, when one of the "players" is constantly being supported by the other. The other choice is to let the pet die.
It's not 2v1 pet can die in like 1-2 shots depending on the class the veno 1v1's, so its as fair as clerics using heals. And I even saw someone saying "remove wf's purge" WTF?!

Offline Shadowchiz

+1 i agree.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
And I even saw someone saying "remove wf's purge" WTF?!

dat sage purge too op.

Offline Elena

dat sage purge too op.
Yea  :shocked: it's so op, we should nerf it, if better even remove the skill.

TeaBag

purge too op plis remove. ty :(

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

thats not true archers dont need nerf they just dont need the -10 anymore or w-e they had and only class tha tneeds nerf is seekers b.c of  70k+++ they hit now with zeerks adn stufff