Epic Perfect World

NW is unfair

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
but the thing is bh bh bh bh bh okay done. all events are held around 2 for me pvp/bosss events etc and i can never attend anything and now nw . gms on this server never host events to start with i miss ninja.kratos and cier they were only gm that held event i was able to go to most events done now are auto-or around 2. i havent had a pvp event for over 3 months now and  i was excited about nw and its around same time aswell  what time are the people in india,china,asasin countries, suppose to attend the nw at 2am in morning? so im just asking for time adjustment for 1 of the nws if not 5 or 8 or or w-e just change it ill wake up mid night w-e just wanna attend it not only for tokens also for something more interesting then firelegion and bh. or tiger races

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
but the thing is bh bh bh bh bh okay done. all events are held around 2 for me pvp/bosss events etc and i can never attend anything and now nw . gms on this server never host events to start with i miss ninja.kratos and cier they were only gm that held event i was able to go to most events done now are auto-or around 2. i havent had a pvp event for over 3 months now and  i was excited about nw and its around same time aswell  what time are the people in india,china,asasin countries, suppose to attend the nw at 2am in morning? so im just asking for time adjustment for 1 of the nws if not 5 or 8 or or w-e just change it ill wake up mid night w-e just wanna attend it not only for tokens also for something more interesting then firelegion and bh. or tiger races

You sure you're playing the same server as us? Cause I have seen fire legion everyday for the past week. I killed 7 bosses in the Peach event today. I killed bosses at Sumor. Also saw daily 1v1 event.
Also had Alexy host DS event for us today.

If you are making NONE of the events and NO nation wars, then perhaps you are on the wrong server for convenient gaming for you. If you can't make the events, that isn't the GMs fault.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

Clearly this thread is not going anywhere, but around in circles. And sorry our current staff doesnt fix our hours to be able to do events for just you. I will make sure to scold them. But for real doh, http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ has a bunch of events in your timezone, you should check it out.  :normal-1:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Wonderful..
LOOK!
Your asking for a chance to 5 or 8 PM?
That doesn't do crap. wake up, and ask for a midnight change for the asian players if your playing that acrd.
They do host events, IJS. Honestly, where've you been?

So,
I have plenty more defenses of why your idea is purely unreasonableness.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
You sure you're playing the same server as us? Cause I have seen fire legion everyday for the past week. I killed 7 bosses in the Peach event today. I killed bosses at Sumor. Also saw daily 1v1 event.
Also had Alexy host DS event for us today.

All  happens at sme time  and im not saying do it at 5 or 8 just saying change it . lol and it isnt up to me or u or coffe or any1 its up to aga he can choose

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
All  happens at sme time  and im not saying do it at 5 or 8 just saying change it . lol and it isnt up to me or u or coffe or any1 its up to aga he can choose

*cough* Coffee is Head GM *cough*

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Oh really now. I've seen events happen at 6-9PM, you do realize.
Lies, lies, lies. Head GMS can choose stuff ya know..XD!

Remove the text, and it's perfect. You've obviously not been paying attention to ANYTHING.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
everyone is explaining ther own thing no1 understand this part brs. listen. Change TIME for ONE of the nws b.c it is true that alot of players are on at 2.00 but alot of players arent on at 2 also so change ONE of the nws times not suitable for me to play coffee but if it is changed i can suit it for my self i can stay up late or wake up early it isnt problem u guys are dumb why is this tread relating to me so much? im not the only one that goes to church or has a job think out side of the box? oh wait what box u guys got none.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
gms on this server never host events to start with

I loled.

Let's all keep in mind the NW is still new to this server, and is most likely going to be improved over time: times and all. Thanks.  ^-^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
everyone is explaining ther own thing no1 understand this part brs. listen. Change TIME for ONE of the nws b.c it is true that alot of players are on at 2.00 but alot of players arent on at 2 also so change ONE of the nws times not suitable for me to play coffee but if it is changed i can suit it for my self i can stay up late or wake up early it isnt problem u guys are dumb why is this tread relating to me so much? im not the only one that goes to church or has a job think out side of the box? oh wait what box u guys got none.
Ok bye. o/

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Event Date: June 17th (Monday)
Event Type: Fire Legion
Event Time: 03:45 servertime

Event Date: June 21st (Friday)
Event Time: 02:15 servertime

Event Date: June 22nd (Saturday)
Event Time: 08:30 servertime

Event Date: June 17th (Monday)
Event Type: Sumor Camp
Event Time: 18:45 Server Time

Event Date: June 19th (Wednesday)
Event Type: Save the Princess
Event Time: 10:20 Server Time

Event Date: June 20th (Thursday)
Event Time: 8:20 Server Time

Event Date: June 20th (Thursday)
Event Time: 12:35 Server Time

Event Date: June 21st(Friday)
Event Type: Keep Away
Event Time: 17:00 Server Time

Event Date: June 18th (Tuesday)
Event Time: 9:30 servertime

Event Date: June 21st (Friday)
Event Time: 13:00 ST

Event Date: June 23rd (Sunday)
Event Time: 11:00 ST

All the fire legions/sumors/other big events last week. If you'll note the time differences.