Epic Perfect World

NW is unfair

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
i do bh on 7 toons a day lol im just getting sick of same shit over and over. and no1 forces me to go to church. i love going to church im indian and indian churches are way different its like u feel so different and etc anyways this isnt religion tread. ty
Lol.. So then why did you make this thread? You aren't forced yet you make a thread saying, I can't go to nw because I have a job & church in those times. I can understand the job part with friday, but really? Yea I know people like to go to church...but it's not going to hurt you to miss one or two sunday's of church. You aren't the only one that can't go to Nw, don't make it sound like you are.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
and evil dont tell me what u do in nation wars (kill low hp crap u were talking about. ) i wanna nw maybe b.c  i know i will be good inside and my friends do it and my fac does it im sure it would be nice if i can join them why cant aga just do 1 thing that i can attend? tw i cant b.c of time-events i cant b.c of time zone fire legion is only thing i can attend :( and its no fun

We already mentioned stuff about trying to fix timezones to fit the majority of the server, or make different nws on different timezones/days. As of now, if you're to lazy to do bh that's all on you. We arn't going to emergency change nw just because you think you'll be good at nw and like going to church. Sorry.

TeaBag

Church is useless, just remove that from your life and then you can do nw. ^^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i do bh on 7 toons a day lol im just getting sick of same shit over and over. and no1 forces me to go to church. i love going to church im indian and indian churches are way different its like u feel so different and etc anyways this isnt religion tread. ty
Wonderful, we know it isn't a religion thread. You can change the times you go to church from, though. Or is the church forcing you to go (yes, it's called forcing when you gotta go and it's not your choice) at that time every sunday?..

If your sick of it, go farm. I listed a bunch of options in my other post..
Also, if you do it well wonderful for you. So you want to complain about not being able to go to NW? Well, adapt.

and evil dont tell me what u do in nation wars (kill low hp crap u were talking about. ) i wanna nw maybe b.c  i know i will be good inside and my friends do it and my fac does it im sure it would be nice if i can join them why cant aga just do 1 thing that i can attend? tw i cant b.c of time-events i cant b.c of time zone fire legion is only thing i can attend :( and its no fun
What I do in nation wars? What are you smoking? (Sorry, had to say it. He deserves. )
Here's what I do in nation wars: I hit at random people until they die, or I die. The end.
How the HECK should I know what their HP is? XD

Oh yeah. You wanna NW? As I said. ADJUST.
1-2PM is a pretty good time for most people in North America in my opinion..maybe it isn't perfect, but it honestly isn't that bad compared to the 3-4am in the morning from some places.
^_^

The time won't be changed as coffee said just because you can't go..
I'm sorry, but maybe you just adapt as I've said about 10 times. The timezone won't change for you. 1-2 PM is a pretty decent deal. If you want to skip it and go to your church and whatnot, feel free..just don't come back and whine about not being able to go.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
We already mentioned stuff about trying to fix timezones to fit the majority of the server, or make different nws on different timezones/days. As of now, if you're to lazy to do bh that's all on you. We arn't going to emergency change nw just because you think you'll be good at nw and like going to church. Sorry.
are people just dumb or cant read? i said i do bh about 7 toons a day and its getting boring and the problem is i can skip church 1 or 2  weeks but the thing is my family has its own business and we have no employees work on sat-sun-friday so on friday i help out and sat i help out in morning to 4 but on sunday me and my parents switch around 1 week they go to church 1 week we go so i only get to go 2 weeks and it is an important part of my life and im not asking for any changes to be made just for me im just asking instead of sunday being at 2ish pm can u guys just make it 5 pm and keep friday how it is

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
are people just dumb or cant read? i said i do bh about 7 toons a day and its getting boring and the problem is i can skip church 1 or 2  weeks but the thing is my family has its own business and we have no employees work on sat-sun-friday so on friday i help out and sat i help out in morning to 4 but on sunday me and my parents switch around 1 week they go to church 1 week we go so i only get to go 2 weeks and it is an important part of my life and im not asking for any changes to be made just for me im just asking instead of sunday being at 2ish pm can u guys just make it 5 pm and keep friday how it is

I'm sorry being rude and then asking for things isn't gunna work out. I revert back to my previous post, it won't be changed just because you have an issue with it. That being said it might be fixed to be on different timezones for everyone.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Wonderful, we know it isn't a religion thread. You can change the times you go to church from, though. Or is the church forcing you to go (yes, it's called forcing when you gotta go and it's not your choice) at that time every sunday?..

If your sick of it, go farm. I listed a bunch of options in my other post..
Also, if you do it well wonderful for you. So you want to complain about not being able to go to NW? Well, adapt.
What I do in nation wars? What are you smoking? (Sorry, had to say it. He deserves. )
Here's what I do in nation wars: I hit at random people until they die, or I die. The end.
How the HECK should I know what their HP is? XD

1-2PM is a pretty good time for most people in North America in my opinion..maybe it isn't perfect, but it honestly isn't that bad compared to the 3-4am in the morning from some places.
^_^

The time won't be changed as coffee said just because you can't go..
I'm sorry, but maybe you just adapt as I've said about 10 times. The timezone won't change for you. 1-2 PM is a pretty decent deal. If you want to skip it and go to your church and whatnot, feel free..just don't come back and whine about not being able to go.

the time is good for alot of people i understand i know but people in north america isnt the only people that play this game thats why i said instead of having 2 nws frida and sunday change 1 of the times for 1  so people who it is perfect for it stays perfect and people it isnt perfect for can get some chance

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
We can read. the problem is, if church is an important part of your life, well, TRUTH ALERT!
NATION WARS..IS..NOT..ESSENTIAL!
Yes. That's right, you heard me..It isn't essential. So now that you realize that, you can skip NW. If it's not lazyness preventing you from doing bhs, and you just don't want to, then don't. And let your friends get ahead of you.
the time is good for alot of people i understand i know but people in north america isnt the only people that play this game thats why i said instead of having 2 nws frida and sunday change 1 of the times for 1  so people who it is perfect for it stays perfect and people it isnt perfect for can get some chance
And yeah. We realize that. Sadly, sunday is perfectly timed for me sometimes. However, I can say this.
They live on the other end of the world, so I"M SORRY BUT CHANGING 1-2PM to 5PM DOESN"T DO CRAP FOR THEM!
You change the time to around 3-4 AM your time, since their time they have to wake at 3-4AM to play it. It won't help them for nothing if it's 5 PM okay?
(:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Until they fix it.
Kk.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
wel if not 5 pm thy can change it to 8 pm and on the other end of world it isn 8-12 am and most people wake up.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I believe this is already the 5th threat about NW o,o
What I have to say about this, stop being an lazy idiot and go do that shit bhs, it's not like u have to do who knows that shit to make, wont take u more than 20mins, I have like 10alts  :rolleyes: I'm doing bh on only 6 chars and no, my pc sucks, 1gb ram ijs, so I'm doing bh like 4-5 times a day  :'(, but im still doing it and in like 3 days I got enough SoW to make my ring, a few more days to get enough st for it and it's done.
In my opinion NW shouldn't be change too much, maybe just balance a bit more the amount of tokens between the winning and losing nation, since winning could get 300+ tokens and losing not even 100... More than this I don't have what to say.  ;)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
wel if not 5 pm thy can change it to 8 pm and on the other end of world it isn 8-12 am and most people wake up.
Lets see..right. 8 pm is convinient for you, too, isn't it?

2pm here = 4Am, china time.
3=5
4=6
5=7
6=8
7=9
8=10
9=11
10=12
11=1pm
12=2
1 am=3
So, since the time for you is approximately 1-2 PM for the thing..
It's approximately 11PM-1AM or more if you want to accommodate chinese players. And trust me, my time is NOT off.
And trust me, there are a lot of players in asian countries and the time will always be similar to that..some more, and some less.
Some might require around 1AM-4Am ish to play at 1-2 or 3 in their time, PM. ^_^

So your willing to stay up that late?
Each to his own.  ;) If not, your just wanting to change it a "tiny bit" so it matches your needs.

(:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/patch-petition/
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/nation-wars-6764/

Please read other threads before posting yet another thread about something that has already been suggested or posted.

Also, getting upset because the server doesn't manuover itself around your commitments probably isn't a solid argument, particularly when you happen to lie in one of the most convenient timezones for NW.

Try waking at 5.30am for NW :x

Good luck with your suggestion.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/patch-petition/
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/nation-wars-6764/

Please read other threads before posting yet another thread about something that has already been suggested or posted.

Also, getting upset because the server doesn't manuover itself around your commitments probably isn't a solid argument, particularly when you happen to lie in one of the most convenient timezones for NW.

Try waking at 5.30am for NW :x

Good luck with your suggestion.

Sorry, was that a shock? That your timezone is achly convinient?
Sad truth, it is, compared to the many. Please refer to the time I have here to the China time chart I posted before. And I'm in canada, so times wont be too different for the US times. Trust me on that one.

(: