Epic Perfect World

EPW Go on a space adventure!? Part 2 - Making changes

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

I felt so bad about spelling Keraas name wrong I decided to start again! But don't worry we start off from where we left off last time still on board the SS Watchtower at the end of sector 1. The two additional crew members we picked up before are no longer aboard but we are joined by Davion and Rocky, a duo of hard ass ship boarders as well as Tee Lek (Who for some reason I keep calling Lee Tek!) who becomes the Pilot of the SS Watchtower. We have also changed the difficulty setting for this game because I really wanted it to be a challenge and make it more interesting to watch. Scrap is now more scarce, enemy ships have better load outs and of course they are playing to kill! In this escalated warzones it's likely at least 1 person will die if not all of us. Can the SS watchtower make it to Sector 3? You will have to watch to find out!

Offline Slashyy

O.O what is this game i like games like this what is it tell me now

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
O.O what is this game i like games like this what is it tell me now

Lol, you may have to watch part 1 where I explain what it is. I will however tell you for the next 9 days this game is half price...

Offline Slashyy

Lol, you may have to watch part 1 where I explain what it is. I will however tell you for the next 9 days this game is half price...

haha its k i fouund out what its was and pfft paying for games already found it for free :P

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Please remove this thread im putting all the videos in a single thread ^^