Epic Perfect World

Never get on one knee for a gurl, that won't get on two for you

Offline Jyeezus

So not that the title of my post has anything to do with my thread...ok wait no I lied it does BUT partially. If your humor is that of an immature perv like myself then you would get the title and what it means. Basically I have this pretty gurl here u see, and guess what? She's single. She needs a man in her epic life. You won't wanna pass up on this one. Why u ask? It's simple. She cooks and cleans. BUT don't that fool you! Nuh uh NO way! This bad bytch is not just no house wife. She's the 3 Fs hunny. She's FINE! FRESH! And FIERCE! She won't sit around and get played like a game... errr ok yah lets just forget I said that :tiger-18:. But who cares. Just LOOK at her pshh MAD CYUTES tuh! Oh and one more thing. She gets on two ;) so what are you waiting for lmao

Anywho!  :monkey-2: I just wanna be married in-game  :monkey-12:. If anyone is interested on marrying my char pm me in game or send me a love letter to my mailbox lmfao. I thought it would be weird posting this o.o but uhh yah I'm weird so w/e call me what you want. lol ima trend setter :monkey-3: besides its this or spamming in world chat "LF hubby" and then i have all these guys pming me only to get " :monkey-43: " in return cuz i said i was a male. if could get a dollar for every " :monkey-43: " i got, i should have like bout $47 by the end of today lmfao

Qualifications. Obviously male char. A sexy one ;) te-he and HECK! If you don't feel like ur male char is sexy. I have no problem making it ALL kinds of sexy for you xD

*MUST BE A MAIN NOT AN ALT!

yes obviously it will be a male playing her CUZ she is mine. Some guys don't mind marrying a gurl char even if it is a dude playing it. BUT *sigh* as I have said before I am gay. So uhh yah nuff said. BUT if you all kewlz with that :D then yah don't hesitate to holla! OH AND! It's not like I'm seeking some kind of real relationship I'm not that kind of crazy gay guy. I wont make u feel uncomfortable or w/e. if anything its all just fun and games. Errk? Ok

And ladies. If you play a male char you may aswell holla! Lmfao

And we have to be able to click well. Can't be just anyone. You gotta b active. I don't want a hubby who doesn't log like practically at all.

So my toons name. Niecoletta . Love me or hate me, or just pm me  :monkey-48: lol...or send mail if im not online Muchos buesos muahz xoxoxo  :monkey-29:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Marry a male Yearning pls.  :tiger-46:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
Aw man, came here expecting something else  >:D Anyways good luck.
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed

Offline Jyeezus

Sex change please lmfao

Aw man, came here expecting something else  >:D Anyways good luck.
http://www.pof.com
http://eHarmony.com
http://omegle.com
http://chatroulette.com

These could always help  :normal-4: :monkey-48:

Lmfao I'm done xD

Confederate

oh my god what is wrong with you

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
I didnt read it because I know what to expect from Niecoletta e.e and this title is pathetic.
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

TeaBag

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Behind every cute female preset, there's a big ****. Fact in pw most of the time '-'

On topic: Good luck finding a hubby, if anything, there's always...Ibi.
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:48 pm by EvilTouch

TeaBag

Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:48 pm by EvilTouch

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

:normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Sex change please lmfao

I veno no can do. QQ

:normal-2: :normal-2:

;-; What's so funny?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.