Epic Perfect World

Just wondering.

Offline CrisisX

So correct me on this if I just haven't seen them and they're already here but Divine Seals, for the Divine quests we get for BH, are we ever going to see them here? (Say you get all white quests, they'd reset it to give you a chance at getting blue/purple quests, they cost a pretty penny on pwi but were pretty cool to have around though useless on that server unless you were going for runecrafting really.)

I've got some other things I was gunna add but total brain fart atm maybe I'll edit later x.x

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
do ur bh, go look if u got blue/purple quest. if not, go fap

LaceyPip

do ur bh, go look if u got blue/purple quest. if not, go fap

ag nee man goggggaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

I do not think you understand what Crisis is meaning ....you can buy an emissary reset stone from the boutique on PWI which grants you an opportunity to reset or re roll if you wish, the quests (refresh the quest list) if you only get white quests. So you stand a chance of getting blue and purple ones on the re roll with the reset stone.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
ag nee man goggggaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

I do not think you understand what Crisis is meaning ....you can buy an emissary reset stone from the boutique on PWI which grants you an opportunity to reset or re roll if you wish, the quests (refresh the quest list) if you only get white quests. So you stand a chance of getting blue and purple ones on the re roll with the reset stone.

:normal-2:

I don't think they added the stone here, as it doesn't make sense here. The whole point is to get lucky and score an extra 50ec. If not, try again tomorrow