Epic Perfect World

Cube Room 51

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
This shit lies -.- There was all colour balls in a row except green, so I pressed green and I failed cube ._. wtf this shit, I want my COG ._.
new account: CookieVookie

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
They are there, room 51 is the chess room.. Always open a guide for it and check which field pattern it has cause you need to complete it in specific time.

Offline Vookie

They are there, room 51 is the chess room.. Always open a guide for it and check which field pattern it has cause you need to complete it in specific time.

I just said I failed it while doing it right... and dont talk about time, it was like 1 minute after I started...

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I just said I failed it while doing it right... and dont talk about time, it was like 1 minute after I started...

How can it be right when you failed it with the right colour(cause it's like a sudoku, the colour should not exist in the row as well as the Column.)

For the timer I just gave you a "note"  that you need to keep in mind and check for the pattern before you start doing the room.

P.s IMN666 gave the right link, you need to check it 1st.

Offline Vookie

How can it be right when you failed it with the right colour(cause it's like a sudoku, the colour should not exist the the row as well as the Column

For the timer I just gave you a "note"  that you need to keep in mind and check for the pattern before you start doing the room.

P.s IMN666 gave the right link, you need to check it 1st.

What I mean is that its bugged because even if I choose right colour it might fail, I did cube many times and I noticed that. You dont need to explain me how to do this and link guides because I know how it works

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
What I mean is that its bugged because even if I choose right colour it might fail, I did cube many times and I noticed that. You dont need to explain me how to do this and link guides because I know how it works

That "might" says it differently,just cause you failed because of your mistake dsnt really mean you"ll start making a QQ thread about cube being bugged. Nuff said m out.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
For me it looks like you just failed the task, not that its bugged. Last time I checked it was working fine + didnt get any reports about it. Will leave the topic opened just to see if anyone else may have experienced similar situation as yours, though as I said - it should work fine, without any bugs.

Offline Vookie

For me it looks like you just failed the task, not that its bugged. Last time I checked it was working fine + didnt get any reports about it. Will leave the topic opened just to see if anyone else may have experienced similar situation as yours, though as I said - it should work fine, without any bugs.

For me it works fine most of the time, but sometimes it gets bugged. K you dont believe me, call it QQ thread. Im out, bai.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I've done this room, I don't know how many times, followed a guide and never failed. You might have just miss clicked. Chill it's not a bug, it's just one day of cube.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.