Remove advanced purge altogether ty.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
They don't need to be most used in mass pk to be called OP. They can 1 hit wb/wr now.
i got 1 shotted by a good seeker and he didnt even try  :sad:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
pretttyyyyyyyyy sure caster EAs are the most broken thing that has ever existed

Everyone be like, yea but they so squishy. and ? Who cares if they get 1 hit by desert bandits, if they can rape some classes  before their 5 sec stun disappears?

I've been 1v1ing my friend recently, he is cast, im half the way to aps.
With a couple of crits after one another it's joke. Some games where right after the "go" we had to insta AD else we died  in 3 seconds? and you people think 1v1 determines how good you are ... sad as **** imo
1v1 on a broken game.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Everyone be like, yea but they so squishy. and ? Who cares if they get 1 hit by desert bandits, if they can rape some classes  before their 5 sec stun disappears?

I've been 1v1ing my friend recently, he is cast, im half the way to aps.
With a couple of crits after one another it's joke. Some games where right after the "go" we had to insta AD else we died  in 3 seconds? and you people think 1v1 determines how good you are ... sad as **** imo
1v1 on a broken game.
good point.

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Confederate

Who cares if they get 1 hit by desert bandits, if they can rape some classes  before their 5 sec stun disappears?
this.

Their range + their channeling + their CC abilities (square formation proc, aim low and stunning arrow) make caster EAs are OP. If I get stunned, I have to badge and leap otherwise I'm dead before the stun expires. I'm in full r8r and while my gear may not be the best, it's certainly not bad enough to get 1stunned by an EA...

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Whenever you see 90% of the server playing same class = most OP class that its easy to play

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Remove square formation from xbows and blackhole spirit from bows, all happy. may aswell remove ct from c-bow '-'
i love how you guys talking about nerfing ea but consider other class too example Seeker/Wizard can 1 hit archer,wiz(1hitter) and seeker(Tanky) hit harder than archer so what if they are insta cast(Wizard class are nearly insta cast too)(mystic spam heal), people call them op because they can't kill em or some kind of jealousy.. i think they are good as they are, having aps and insta cast is no big deal they deserve it since they spend too many ec reshaping r8.. if you think they are OP why not make archer and experience this OPness as you guys said.
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:35 am by Sara Jean
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Do what every the *** you want just please don't take my debuff  :normal-12: :normal-14:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
There's nobody with that kind of stats, my ea is the best geared channeling ea in the entire server and I've "only" got -99 ct, 83 crit (with sage qs) and 49 attack lvls, personally I think normal-ish geared aps eas are more OP than that.

LadyBoy using rank8 bow with Attack levels and have enough casting to be "insta".

Just remove or change stats on blessing and half server RQ archer, since they can't play without casting, and that's all we need.

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Or remove channel on x-bow and remove channel stones somehow that you can use them in magic weapons only. This means 10% from bow and 12% from stone and keep the blessing for normal non insta cast archers.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Or remove channel on x-bow and remove channel stones somehow that you can use them in magic weapons only. This means 10% from bow and 12% from stone and keep the blessing for normal non insta cast archers.
I like this idea

sixsignsofalex

Remove square formation from xbows and blackhole spirit from bows, all happy. may aswell remove ct from c-bow '-'

Yeah, Also a great idea, idk about purge, maybe :) im not rlly talkin about aps archers, but the removal of the silence thing or atleast a smaller proc % would make things a lil more fair. Deadliest things about these sage archers now days are
 High Chan :
 High Crit :
 Can Silence With Bow : (Friend and i tested it, it was about 4/20 shots, which ik isn't much, but consiering how long it lasts and how many are 80%+ chan, it's pretty deadly)
 2 min blood vow : Roughly 50% more dmg + hp decrease ( i believe of 10-20%) for 30 seconds.
 35+ m range : I think a lot have 40+ tho i am unsure if im totall honest, think its 42? ... crazy shit man lol.

'Archers Are Squishy' Squishy or not, archers powers r the fact that they r so far from opponents. aps classes often miss on them, and these chan archers can easily do the resist + anti stun in a matter of seconds, aswell as spam their skills, mixed with jumps, 40+ m range etc. i don't honestly see how they can die that easily, ofc they are circumstances that are diff but generally not.

'Archers are for mass pk, and not 1v1s' I'm sorry but that just isn't true. no class is designed for mass pk and for 1v1s. All classes have advantages, disadvantages. I admit personally i find mass pk a lot easier on my aps archer then 1v1s, but that's an aps archer lol. If an archer with decent gears, 75%+ chan, 75%+ crit, fairy good genie etc. gets wiped out fast, there is something wrong...

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐

LadyBoy using rank8 bow with Attack levels and have enough casting to be "insta".

Just remove or change stats on blessing and half server RQ archer, since they can't play without casting, and that's all we need.
even without blessing they can still be insta cast with Memory chocolate: Edible. Reduces channeling time by 10% for 5 minutes. but more % percentage to die(can't use ig,sutra and etc.).

-edited | nvm i didn't know its 20% chan from blessing, i been out about 3 weeks. |
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:49 am by Sara Jean
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

sixsignsofalex

i love how you guys talking about nerfing ea but consider other class too example Seeker/Wizard can 1 hit archer,wiz(1hitter) and seeker(Tanky) hit harder than archer so what if they are insta cast(Wizard class are nearly insta cast too)(mystic spam heal), people call them op because they can't kill em or some kind of jealousy.. i think they are good as they are, having aps and insta cast is no big deal they deserve it since they spend too many ec reshaping r8.. if you think they are OP why not make archer too and experience this OPness as you guys said.

so u think everyone on the game, should go roll a chan archer? Nice..... good idea i must say. Let's all play 1 out of the 10 classes provied! and all have identical gears! Sweet :D omg let's totally do this. Whilst we r at it, let's use the same inis and fash too? :O omg and we can all have similar names, and just be like 1 person in many variations. This idea is Genius i must say <3 :D epw = EA perfect World. Great idea miss. I must say. You are sure a smart one.

Ok seriously. Yeah, mystic spam heal is op, and wiz can 1 shot most things, true. but tbh, a lot of barbs can 1 shot with arma, seekers 1 shot ppl all the time, a decent veno can deal a lot of dmg (in some cases 1 shot, tho most use 150 glaive not atk wep), Clerics can stop charms, blah blah. Yeah, All classes r op. No one is denying that. Game was pretty even tbh. certain combos were a bit op'd but, when i posted a previous thread to remove a lot of the skill, genie spark and some others. ppl QQ'd and said i was QQing lol XD im a wiz, and i use genie spark so meh...o.o dunno why i would QQ about removing a skill i use...but anyways. These new archers are just a joke. as many have said, they r broken and tbh something should be done. i dont htink teh 20% bless shud be taken, since aps archers use that too. but idk up to aga, if he does anything :s

sixsignsofalex

You speak so much sense. Marry me sir..