Epic Perfect World

The New Archers

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
half of server? in ur face maybe, sad kid, go find better excuse for being fail in PK
People like you shouldn't be allowed on forums  :-\

Bloodvow is hardly a factor. 2 minutes is a long time. It's the combination of instacast, 95% crit and 60+ atklvl that they can get that is a bit of a problem on insta-eas.  (95% crit with the new +20% from quickshot)

Also the fact that the APS eas purge nonstop is a pain. Removing adv purge & 20% channel blessing would nerf them plenty I think.

Also keep in mind archers arent even close to OP in 1on1.  They just rape everything in mass pk, which I suppose is a large part of this server.

Also, shoo trolls, go *** up some other topic.
^and this is true

Offline Nine_FOx

Maybe if seekers is one of the most used toons on mass pk, pk or tw, they could called op.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Waste

Maybe if seekers is one of the most used toons on mass pk, pk or tw, they could called op.

They don't need to be most used in mass pk to be called OP. They can 1 hit wb/wr now.

Offline Nine_FOx

Only few seeker pk on this server.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It's the combination of instacast, 95% crit and 60+ atklvl that they can get that is a bit of a problem on insta-eas.  (95% crit with the new +20% from quickshot)

There's nobody with that kind of stats, my ea is the best geared channeling ea in the entire server and I've "only" got -99 ct, 83 crit (with sage qs) and 49 attack lvls, personally I think normal-ish geared aps eas are more OP than that.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Well...
It seems a little bit off-balance. Mystics also are off-balance in my opinion, but GMs on holidays atm, so no  testing possible :)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
There's nobody with that kind of stats, my ea is the best geared channeling ea in the entire server and I've "only" got -99 ct, 83 crit (with sage qs) and 49 attack lvls, personally I think normal-ish geared aps eas are more OP than that.

Might be off there, I'm used to my old dragon geared EA having 85% base crit without any buff.

Im also not sure which is worse in OPness, channel ones have quite decent defense and can aps pretty good with skillspams from what ive seen.  The ones that annoy me most are the high-aps purgebow ones though. Doesnt take any sort of skill or tactic... just quickshot -> autoattack -> few crits & purges = instakill.

Archers aren't nearly as bad as mystics though.. new attacklevel absorb is retarded.

Confederate

pretttyyyyyyyyy sure caster EAs are the most broken thing that has ever existed

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
pretttyyyyyyyyy sure caster EAs are the most broken thing that has ever existed

But they get the 123 drop.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Confederate

But they get the 123 drop.
they get 12 kills tho

I don't think my gear is that bad anymore but I still get 1stunned by EAs.

#squishylife

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Removing the blessing should be enough Imo just cause most of the holy EA's are nearly insta.

Offline moo

Removing the blessing should be enough Imo just cause most of the holy EA's are nearly insta.

Why not just cap the channeling for all classes at, lets say, 80%?

Pretty sure that it really doesn't matter what class you are playing, as long as you are insta cast you are "OP".

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Why not just cap the channeling for all classes at, lets say, 80%?

Pretty sure that it really doesn't matter what class you are playing, as long as you are insta cast your "OP".

Already mentioned somewhere on another post by Et that the cap is 95% and if you exceed it you'd jump back to 90%

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Remove square formation from xbows and blackhole spirit from bows, all happy. may aswell remove ct from c-bow '-'

LaceyPip

This Vookie calling someone kid.. but he world chatted that he is going to suicide cuz his friend married other guy in game.. friendzoned! lawl... sad old man i guess?

Please stop the childish remarks and behavior on this thread!!!! If you guys wanna disrespect each other and talk SHYT about each other, do it in pm's or e-mails.  Stop disrespecting others threads !!  I so bloody had enough of this crap behavior honestly.  And this is not just for you Jim ...you guys should just please think before you speak...doing what you doing makes threads so unpleasant to read and one thing leads to another and soon the whole thread is in disarray and about to be closed because of childishness!!!