Epic Perfect World

The New Archers

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I'm glad you give up when you know you're wrong.
Excuse me? I bet you could ask anyone else that's been here as long as I have, being as active as me as well of course, and they would say the same.
You wanna know what happened??
Agatio added blessing for cleric's because they were so squishy against aps class, people thought that was unfair, Agatio then added in blessing for archers because people complained about slow casting, the other classes still thought that was unfair, he added in the rest. This was all before r8 came out. (Pretty sure it was before r8 anyways) Do you really think you can prove me wrong? Didn't think so.
I can be rude baitch as well. Anything else to say, mister?
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:14 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Confederate

Agatio added blessing for cleric's because they were so squishy against aps class, people thought that was unfair, Agatio then added in blessing for archers because people complained about slow casting, the other classes still thought that was unfair, he added in the rest.
cool story bro
This was all before r8 came out.
R8r is out now, so the blessing should be removed. With up to -3%x3 per piece, that's a possible -36% channeling available. Obviously very unlikely, but I have seen more than enough with over -20% channeling from their r8 recast. Since the blessing was only added to increase channeling and r8 does that, they shouldn't have the blessing anymore.
Do you really think you can prove me wrong? Didn't think so.
I just did.
I can be rude baitch as well. Anything else to say, mister?
Your personality is very unbecoming.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
cool story broR8r is out now, so the blessing should be removed. With up to -3%x3 per piece, that's a possible -36% channeling available. Obviously very unlikely, but I have seen more than enough with over -20% channeling from their r8 recast. Since the blessing was only added to increase channeling and r8 does that, they shouldn't have the blessing anymore.I just did.Your personality is very unbecoming.
Problem with my personality, sir? I said it because your words make you said like you're trying to act smart. As for one that's been on the server way longer than you. Gj.
Actually no you didn't, I just told you what happened because your smart thing thought you could prove me wrong. Good try. If you were in a Gm's shoes you would've got my point when I said "It made a load of drama for Aga, if he touched one blessing for one class, he'd have to work with them all. Don't think he would want to go through all of that again." So if anything I'm taking up for Aga and the Gm's.
Again, good try.  :normal-1:

Confederate

Problem with my personality, sir? I said it because your words make you said like you're trying to act smart.  Gj.
I'm not trying to act smart, I'm stating facts.

As for one that's been on the server way longer than you.
That is completely irrelevant. Playing this server for a long time doesn't make you automatically right about everything.
You are very ignorant and I wish you would learn how to either read or comprehend things correctly because all I see you doing is acting superior because you've been playing here for God knows how long.
You should climb down off your high horse and acknowledge that you are indeed wrong, because you look very foolish trying to argue that the blessing should stay.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I'm not trying to act smart, I'm stating facts.
That is completely irrelevant. Playing this server for a long time doesn't make you automatically right about everything.
You are very ignorant and I wish you would learn how to either read or comprehend things correctly because all I see you doing is acting superior because you've been playing here for God knows how long.
You should climb down off your high horse and acknowledge that you are indeed wrong, because you look very foolish trying to argue that the blessing should stay.
When did I say they should stay? Tell me, I'd like to know. If I'm so "ignorant" why are you replying to my comments? Tell me that as well. Did I say I was right about everything? Nope, was giving you a story because you thought you could prove me wrong, if I'm wrong prove it.

Confederate

When did I say they should stay? Tell me, I'd like to know.
Because it was done before, I don't think you were here at the time, therefore you didn't see what all happened. It made a load of drama for Aga, if he touched one blessing for one class, he'd have to work with them all. Don't think he would want to go through all of that again.
That right there ^. Although you didn't literally say "Keep it" you specifically pointed out that it would 1. cause QQ 2. make more work and 3. you don't think he'd want to do it again. 100% implying it should be kept.

Quote from: you
If I'm so "ignorant" why are you replying to my comments?
I like exposing your superiority complex   :))

Quote from: you
Did I say I was right about everything? Nope, was giving you a story because you thought you could prove me wrong, if I'm wrong prove it.
I did:

Quote from: me
R8r is out now, so the blessing should be removed. With up to -3%x3 per piece, that's a possible -36% channeling available. Obviously very unlikely, but I have seen more than enough with over -20% channeling from their r8 recast. Since the blessing was only added to increase channeling and r8 does that, they shouldn't have the blessing anymore.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
That right there ^. Although you didn't literally say "Keep it" you specifically pointed out that it would 1. cause QQ 2. make more work and 3. you don't think he'd want to do it again. 100% implying it should be kept.
I like exposing your superiority complex   :))
I did:
Me saying for him not to do anymore work was meant for him not to change it anymore, I could care about him taking it out. That thing I just said "Change" is different than "Kept".
That's not proving me wrong, oh in my opinion of course. I mean for you to find the words that were said by someone up higher than us. That's what I would take as a "prove me wrong" thing.
Are you going to reply back to this as well? Actually go ahead, I like the attention. :normal-4:

Confederate

Me saying for him not to do anymore work
You're saying the head developer and server owner shouldn't do work on his server....? How absurd.

was meant for him not to change it anymore, I could care about him taking it out. That thing I just said "Change" is different than "Kept".
This makes no sense

That's not proving me wrong, oh in my opinion of course.

Your opinion doesn't really mean anything considering the amount of stupidity you've shown in this thread

I mean for you to find the words that were said by someone up higher than us. That's what I would take as a "prove me wrong" thing.
How odd for you to stoop to my level when just a few posts ago you were saying how you're so much better because you've been playing here longer than I have

Are you going to reply back to this as well?
Yes.

Actually go ahead, I like the attention. :normal-4:
Enjoy!

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
You're saying the head developer and server owner shouldn't do work on his server....? How absurd.
This makes no sense

Your opinion doesn't really mean anything considering the amount of stupidity you've shown in this thread
Wat
Yes.
Enjoy!
Aw man, I could sit here all day throwing things back at you to reply at. I have a life though so I'm not gonna. I'm sorry to leave you so soon, gonna be the adult here and leave it be. Oh about you not trying to act smart, look at what you've said, maybe it's me as well. 'Cause I'm not gonna lie, it takes a good amount of being a smartass to get to where some people are at with their egos, and them still not getting what was meant.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
gonna be the adult here and leave it be.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: