Epic Perfect World

EPW Go on a space adventure!?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
The forums seemed to be kind of stale lately so I thought I would try make an attempt to jazz them up a little by taking a couple of you on a space adventure! Join Barbie, Kerra and Lacey Pip as they pilot the SS Watchtower through 8 sectors of danger, unknown alien life forms and adventure! Their mission is simple: The intelligence they hold is crucial for the federations efforts against the rebel fleet! Get this vital intel to the federation fleet before the rebels can catch up! Dying in this game results in perma death! There are no saves and there are no continues!

This was made just for fun, I do hope some of you take the time to watch and enjoy. As always any comments and feedback are always welcome but leave any hate for the dislike button in youtube.

Many Thanks

~ Barbie
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:39 pm by Barbie

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I watched because Kerra is in there.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Keraa best weapons manager ever.
Everyone gets my name wrong. I go cry.
Nice video <3

I watched because Kerra is in there.

:monkey-8:  ♥

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
geez ik WT kinda big and all but damn a ship?
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Nobody

Keraa buying low level molds pm her<3
Jishi

Offline 🌸

• -
Keraa buying low level molds pm her<3

*weapon molds
you always get that wrong.
getting me pendant molds, I table flip, full mad.
you buy me them, ok?  ♥

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
LaceyPip #1 shield girl

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
i got a fully upgrade...

I'm sush a awsome bot. that i'm now a ship...

Lol ty for this was really fun to watch
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
WOOOOT GO WT XD UR #1 loool >. > idk why i said that but yeah

Neat video bro ^__^

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

LaceyPip

Barbie, you never seize to amaze and entertain me with your creativity and ability to entertain.

This is such a great little game ....I call it little not because it is little, but because its something I can see myself playing.  Once a game get terribly complex-ed I loose interest very quickly.

FTL received so many accolades and what I am really interested in, is their campaign to get their ships made as a LEGO set.  They need 10 000 supporters in order for LEGO to look at their request.
( 8,065 supporters at the moment) Needless to say, I signed up because this will be the LEGO set that I will buy my grandson for sure!!

:tiger-40: Please if anyone has the time and you are interested, sign up for support for the LEGO CUUSOO project!!

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/35223

Thank you again Barbie -- oh and btw, I loved being a shield girl  ;)

PS:  I am buying this and keep it till my grandson can wear it, I think its awesome!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Everyone gets my name wrong. I go cry.
Nice video <3

:monkey-8:  ♥

Oh noes! I told myself to check names before recording! I will fix this, and yes keraa is the best weapons manager :)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Barbie, you never seize to amaze and entertain me with your creativity and ability to entertain.

This is such a great little game ....I call it little not because it is little, but because its something I can see myself playing.  Once a game get terribly complex-ed I loose interest very quickly.

FTL received so many accolades and what I am really interested in, is their campaign to get their ships made as a LEGO set.  They need 10 000 supporters in order for LEGO to look at their request.
( 8,065 supporters at the moment) Needless to say, I signed up because this will be the LEGO set that I will buy my grandson for sure!!

:tiger-40: Please if anyone has the time and you are interested, sign up for support for the LEGO CUUSOO project!!

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/35223

Thank you again Barbie -- oh and btw, I loved being a shield girl  ;)

PS:  I am buying this and keep it till my grandson can wear it, I think its awesome!

Aw Thanks Lacey! Cool the mercenary Tee that looks slick! I may have to get one for myself. Glad you enjoy this, If you do decide to get this it's Currently on offer for the next 9 days for 5 Dollers, which is about 3 pound 50 to us! Part 2 will be uploaded very soon and i have made some changes :o

Offline 🌸

• -
Oh noes! I told myself to check names before recording! I will fix this, and yes keraa is the best weapons manager :)

es ok, even my closest friends still get it wrong. :tiger-2:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i saw Shelton name there.....The Big Bang Theory  :-\

good video lol made me giggle  :tiger-3:

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
i saw Shelton name there.....The Big Bang Theory  :-\

good video lol made me giggle  :tiger-3:

Hey thanks Evil ^^ I think the guys name from the TV show is Sheldon though, but I may be wrong :s