Epic Perfect World

UNCUNNY & RAPTURE CRYSTALS

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
OH boy, why do threads always have to turn out like this???

common decency and respect goes a long long way  ;)

But. But. But. Lacey. ;-; I like being mean. GRRRR. I am scary, right? QQ

And. I doubt that they would do that. Nirvy gear is hard to farm because it takes forever, but that is the point. o.o

Edit 'cause I accidentally hit post without finishing ;-;
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
vote for gold and save it, sell the gold, 25ec each, buy mats with ec.
In your free time get someone generous to go farm with you, preferably a sin or seeker, if you can't find someone you're in the wrong guild or have the wrong friends.
easy.

LaceyPip

But. But. But. Lacey. ;-; I like being mean. GRRRR. I am scary, right? QQ

And. I doubt that they would do that. Nirvy gear is hard to farm because it takes forever, but that is the point. o.o

Edit 'cause I accidentally hit post without finishing ;-;

Take the 99 key quest ...i take my sin , fully buffed, drag the cleric along just in case and run one nirvy in 7 minutes...and yes not everyone has a sin or has the time, and that is the core of this thread, to help someone who doesn't have the time to farm

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
If you're gonna post a suggestion, I, myself, think it should make some sense. Nirvana is probably the most easy cave to farm these days. People sell it on catshops and theres like 4-5 people each day selling those on world chat. If you don't feel like farming nirvana due to laziness, I'm afraid I have no way to agree with ur suggestion.
Good luck on further suggestions, and of course, have fun.

Offline _feedback_

If you're gonna post a suggestion, I, myself, think it should make some sense. Nirvana is probably the most easy cave to farm these days. People sell it on catshops and theres like 4-5 people each day selling those on world chat. If you don't feel like farming nirvana due to laziness, I'm afraid I have no way to agree with ur suggestion.
Good luck on further suggestions, and of course, have fun.

oh, another one way closed minded seeing my post as laziness non-sense suggestion  ;D

i guess no need for more details for my whole day routine. i suggesting this not on my own benefits  8)

good luck  >:D

Offline Naosu

• Boop
As much as I DETEST running Nirvana, I say no. It's not hard to do a few runs every day. Even if you're busy you can spare half an hour and get a few runs in. ._. Just takes longer to get your gear. It's already easy enough to get, no need for them to hand it to us.
What am I even doing?

cevans1290

CAN GM PUT UNC & RAPTURE CRYSTALS ON ANY NPC COZ NO ONE DO NERVANA RUN, IF POSSIBLE?

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS CRYSTALS ASIDE NVY INSTANCE PLS LET ME KNOW...

THANKS...
As a level 133, I solo'd nv. It took me maybe 15-25 mins, but that was because I was such a low level. I'm 150 now, soloing it takes 10mins tops ;) No need for npc with them...

DJBFF

As you can see, this thread is just useless, almost everyone is busy and yet has the time to do nirvana, so what you said sir, is invalid+useless

Offline _feedback_

As you can see, this thread is just useless, almost everyone is busy and yet has the time to do nirvana, so what you said sir, is invalid+useless

NO! coz on originaly pwi they can take unc and rapz on NW forge so i suggest that epw can do the same way.  ;D

useless but u kept tracking this post. hehehehe!  >:D

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Then just buy demonic to go dragon straight from it, simple?
new account: CookieVookie

DJBFF

what vookie said, so don't complain abt the raps n uncannies

Offline _feedback_

Then just buy demonic to go dragon straight from it, simple?

nice! one very good answer... finally i read a very good comment.  ;D

but i need all my alt have the nvy set  >:D

DJBFF

nice! one very good answer... finally i read a very good comment.  ;D

but i need all my alt have the nvy set  >:D
And why is that? Well, you said you're a very busy man, but all i've seen is you hanging around your own thread, so what you said about it was bullshit

Offline Kyrix

How is you being "busy" and not being able to put in the required effort to farm a set of gear sufficient grounds to make something easier? Nobody else seems to be having this problem but you. Seems like an isolated case of lazyitis to me.

Offline _feedback_

And why is that? Well, you said you're a very busy man, but all i've seen is you hanging around your own thread, so what you said about it was bullshit

don't such envy...  ;D

make ur own trend and beneficial to all the players...  >:D