Epic Perfect World

New Sage barb vs Demon Barb

Offline Cappie

I want some peoples opinion on this ;p.
With the new Panda form sage barbs don't lose attack when they change forms anymore is it really worth switching from Demon to Sage?
Whats this gunna do for the barb class o.o.
Opinions plox
Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 05:27 am by Cappie

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i've got 2 barbs  1 demon 1 sage. just make another 1 imo, barbs are easy to level and you dont really need great gear.

on 1 vs 1 between sage and demon. i think it's a question of the sage barb being able to tank constant 3 spark aps from demon aps barbs. DPH wise i think it's evenly matched with the Demon Barb having a slight advantage due to Demon Mighty Swing having more chance to stun and Strength of titans+Beastial Onslaught giving extra crit chance. sage got advantage in tiger form but  if  you camp tiger in a barb 1 vs 1 the other barb will get mad and qq.

personally i play my sage barb in camp tiger mode and ignore the QQs.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline CrisisX

Lol you can always glitch aps in tiger form thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't exactly get back out of it unless you relog so you can't use any skills and it would be totally useless but would annoy ppl xD

On topic note, DPH wise (cause I personally think aps barbs are stupid unless you wana troll ppl, personal opinion though) Sage is gunna hit harder due to Sage axe/hammer and Sage SoT and in tiger form they'll have more hp to boot, but a counter to that is alot of the demon skills are better like bestial onslaught and as stated before mighty swing, tbh even in tiger form I like the demon skills more. So in all honestly in a DPH fight it's gunna go down to (if there is even a winner) the one with more skill xD

Another note is generally a DPH barb utilizes Arma so the more hp you have the better when it comes to that but again Demon Arma is stronger and with bestial onslaught higher chance to Zerk Crit, Sage arma only reduces the hp you lose from it. Demon Blood Bath 300% acc but you lose more hp then Sage, Sage only loses 5% hp but 200% acc. I'd say as far as Balance Demon/Sage on barbs is most balance out of all the classes (personal opinion)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lol you can always glitch aps in tiger form thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't exactly get back out of it unless you relog so you can't use any skills and it would be totally useless but would annoy ppl xD

On topic note, DPH wise (cause I personally think aps barbs are stupid unless you wana troll ppl, personal opinion though) Sage is gunna hit harder due to Sage axe/hammer and Sage SoT and in tiger form they'll have more hp to boot, but a counter to that is alot of the demon skills are better like bestial onslaught and as stated before mighty swing, tbh even in tiger form I like the demon skills more. So in all honestly in a DPH fight it's gunna go down to (if there is even a winner) the one with more skill xD

Another note is generally a DPH barb utilizes Arma so the more hp you have the better when it comes to that but again Demon Arma is stronger and with bestial onslaught higher chance to Zerk Crit, Sage arma only reduces the hp you lose from it. Demon Blood Bath 300% acc but you lose more hp then Sage, Sage only loses 5% hp but 200% acc. I'd say as far as Balance Demon/Sage on barbs is most balance out of all the classes (personal opinion)

they banned people that did glitch aps in tiger form before.

also i dont  use arma in 1 vs 1. i don't even have it on my skill bar. x.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
i've got 2 barbs  1 demon 1 sage. just make another 1 imo, barbs are easy to level and you dont really need great gear.

on 1 vs 1 between sage and demon. i think it's a question of the sage barb being able to tank constant 3 spark aps from demon aps barbs. DPH wise i think it's evenly matched with the Demon Barb having a slight advantage due to Demon Mighty Swing having more chance to stun and Strength of titans+Beastial Onslaught giving extra crit chance. sage got advantage in tiger form but  if  you camp tiger in a barb 1 vs 1 the other barb will get mad and qq.

personally i play my sage barb in camp tiger mode and ignore the QQs.
This guy knows his barb, ok. I'd listen to what he says about them.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.