Epic Perfect World

How do you get ATT or DEF LVL on Sin R8 Boots & Pants ?

Offline gohan

Hey ,

i know a lot of ppl say it can't but i am almost 100% sure i saw some sins with those stats ...
i've been trying to reshape & reshape over & over again but i still mostely got those magic or MP stats :(
now i was wondering if you keep trying you eventualy will get hose stats or do i do it on the wrong forge or something ?
i use the reshape forge , never used that HONE forge & im still wondering what for this forge is.

so do i need to keep trying at reshape forge & hope i will get ATT level ?

Thx.
1 Fact :
- Funny how there has always have to be a "Mood FKer" on every forum - xD

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You can't get ATT or DEF LVL  :normal-43:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I hope you didn't waste too much money trying :/
I'm basically 40

Offline gohan

:normal-2: :normal-13:

You CAN'T get att nor def level on r8 gear except for the weapon. You can only get 'dem atk and def lvls on 'da daggers. But you can get elemental resistance on 'da pants and magic or phys defense on the boots.

^-^

Also, swane is god.

are you rly serious ?
i rly think i saw this a few times ...
to bad i can't remember the player names :s

and yeah , i spent a lot of money QQ lol
1 Fact :

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Hey ,

i know a lot of ppl say it can't but i am almost 100% sure i saw some sins with those stats ...
i've been trying to reshape & reshape over & over again but i still mostely got those magic or MP stats :(
now i was wondering if you keep trying you eventualy will get hose stats or do i do it on the wrong forge or something ?
i use the reshape forge , never used that HONE forge & im still wondering what for this forge is.

so do i need to keep trying at reshape forge & hope i will get ATT level ?

Thx.

do you mean the +35 atk level and 20 def level? you get +20 def levels for wearing 2 pcs. r8 armor and get +35 attack level for wearing 4 pcs.  also as a sin if you use Chill of the Deep you get more atk levels in expense of slower attack speed. raving slash i think also gives 10 attack levels for a short duration. PK is about skill tho so as long as you wear dragon gear or decent r8 you are fine. have fun.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline gohan

do you mean the +35 atk level and 20 def level? you get +20 def levels for wearing 2 pcs. r8 armor and get +35 attack level for wearing 4 pcs.  also as a sin if you use Chill of the Deep you get more atk levels in expense of slower attack speed. raving slash i think also gives 10 attack levels for a short duration. PK is about skill tho so as long as you wear dragon gear or decent r8 you are fine. have fun.

damn ya , it might be those bonus stats idk ... i can't remeber well ... well anyway thx for info ;)
1 Fact :

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
damn ya , it might be those bonus stats idk ... i can't remeber well ... well anyway thx for info ;)
if you wanna know what stats u can get in any part of r8, here u go http://epicpw.com/guides/r8-recast-add-on-guide/

[move]GL for reshaping r8 gear[/move]
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube