Epic Perfect World

Players Vs Gm's [Events]

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
 Welcome To HellishKitty's Rage Corner

Hello Everyone, Today i will be raging about the lack of organization and the lack of professionalism that gm's have in the game or during events. Also know that i have no personal vendetta against any of these gm's.

Ok Lets Start with Prime example Numero Uno~!

Malon's Questionnaire

I have participated in this event maybe once or twice but i have given up purely because she allows the people to win more than once and i have seen a person win about 3-4 times in one event. People spam world chat and probably pm's her about how unfair it is to let the same person win more than once and she totally ignores everyone and continues with the event and even after the event is done nothing has been changed about the event.

Another Issue about this event which is not that serious but needs to be addressed because its another major concern about this event is that she never gives the answers to the question asked after someone has answered it correctly. She has said in world chat that people should Google the question to get the answer if we couldn't find it in time. My response to this is that i don't really care that she doesn't give the answer because what difference does it make to the event? and some people really do need to stop being lazy and just search it if you really want the answers that bad.

Lazy Readers -

I have played pw private servers for years~! and i have never seen a Questionnaire like this because the rules are supposed to be that the answers are always given and you can only win once.Thefore i will no longer be attempting this event and i know someone will say "if u dont like it ..gtfo" I complain because i like this type of event

Khaleesi's 1v1 tournament

MY issue with this event is more of a personal issue but still a issue that needs to be addressed to prevent this from happening to anyone else. The first time i entered this event i betted on Daichi(Psy) and gave my money to AlexyPk(who was taking the bet money at the time) and in the end Daichi won and i never got my Money. I pmed AlexyPk about this and he basically ignored me for the most part and even though i had already waited 2-3 days and he told me that khaleesi was in charge of the money mailing ec and i should contact her which i had not seem to understand since i gave my money to him and khaleesi had no idea if i had betted or not(they both were holding this event). I told Brash about this and she said she would get back to me and never did so in the end i never got my 100ec and left this incident Alone.

Now again, I choose to enter this event and i betted on Cynimon and he won and i still never got my reward in the mail and others have from my guild. Khaleesi was in charge of the list again and i don't see how she can miss me and remember others(therefore i think it may be on purpose but i hope not due me not getting it before).

Lazy Readers -

I have never received my reward money from this event.To me this is more than a personal issue because if it is happening to me then what prevents it from happening to anyone else? and for those who think she mabye forgot to write my name down and i personally don't believe this because i pmed her and said i meant to say Cynimon instead of Cynix cuz i had a feeling like this would happen again and she replied "ok i got it" or something close to this.

This time i have proof of my transaction.

Also Let it be known i did not pm Khaleesi even once about this..i did this because i dont want this happening to anyone else.

This is not meant to bash gm's but merely point out issues that have not been adressed about these events

Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:16 am by HellishKitty

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
This thread will definitely be closed soon, and I don't mean to insult you D:
It's just the nature of this thread makes it almost 100% chance to get closed.
(:

Confederate

i think you should use imgur to host pictures instead of tinypic.

Offline HellishKitty

This thread will definitely be closed soon, and I don't mean to insult you D:
It's just the nature of this thread makes it almost 100% chance to get closed.

i was thinking the same but i still took the risk just cuz i think people listen/read more on here than anywhere else

Offline HellishKitty

i think you should use imgur to host pictures instead of tinypic.

lol ok...

LaceyPip

A thread like this cannot just be closed...it doesn't just concern one person, it concerns the whole EPW community.  And I for one believe that our GM's always tries their utmost to be fair and respectful and I am convinced that this will be dealt with professionally and Kitty, I hope you get answers to your questions.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I personally have never had any issues so far with GMs, apart from not being replied to once. I have always received my rewards from 1v1s and trivia, I've made into other events and always been pleased.

Compared to other servers, I think the GMs are quite committed to events here and there is a decent variety of them

I think it is just a honest mistake that you haven't received rewards. I can imagine the type of spam they get during the events and it's unfortunate that you have missed out.

As for Malon's event and people QQing, there is going to be no way to please everyone. They can't change the rules to every event cause someone is unhappy. They decide the rules to their event and if you aren't quick enough to respond, then I'd say bad luck. It's not like you are missing out on winning a car or a new house.

I told Brash about this and he said he would get back to me and never did so in the end i never got my 100ec and left this incident Alone.

She <3

I do hope you get a solution to your issues, but I would have to disagree with saying the GMs are unprofessional or disorganised during events. It's not always an easy job and you can never please everyone.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline HellishKitty

As for Malon's event and people QQing, there is going to be no way to please everyone. They can't change the rules to every event cause someone is unhappy. They decide the rules to their event and if you aren't quick enough to respond, then I'd say bad luck. It's not like you are missing out on winning a car or a new house.[/b]

She <3

I do hope you get a solution to your issues, but I would have to disagree with saying the GMs are unprofessional or disorganised during events. It's not always an easy job and you can never please everyone.

I dont think people are asking for Alot when it comes to malon event...there only 2 basic things(Which is obvious because its spammed on worldchat) that they complain about and they have nothing to do with responding fast enough and there is no official rules for this event on forums(atleast that i could find) but if their was rules for this event like other events have i doubt people would "QQ" about it.

"It's not like you are missing out on winning a car or a new house."  <-(This is the moment ive been waiting for)- Dont compare real life to a game lol(whats important to me might not be important to you...i participated in this event to win ec's which is a big deal to me because its a way to make money.

I used unprofessional because the worst thing u can do as a GM is IGNORE the players.

I used unorganized because if they were organized when it comes to the events ...you  really cant forget about people...(write people's name down who traded u..and as u are mailing check them off) but i understand people make mistakes..so im hoping its just that =)

Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:14 am by HellishKitty

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
"It's not like you are missing out on winning a car or a new house."  <-(This is the moment ive been waiting for)- Dont compare real life to a game lol(whats important to me might not be important to you...i participated in this event to win ec's which is a big deal to me because its a way to make money.

It's called an analogy, not a comparison (and if that's the moment you've been waiting for, you need to get out more O.o).

I never said it was unimportant to me, I simply meant that the prize you are receiving is not a massive do-or-die prize and that it may be a simple mistake. I understand your frustration at not receiving something you were entitled to, I just don't think a raging thread about professionalism and disorganisation is the right way to go about it. 

As for Malon's event, I think you will find most people are QQing cause they lost and not cause there is actually something wrong with the event. But if you were to suggest this, rather than rage, might be a better way to go about it.

Good luck, I mean no disrespect.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline HellishKitty

It's called an analogy, not a comparison (and if that's the moment you've been waiting for, you need to get out more O.o).

But if you were to suggest this, rather than rage, might be a better way to go about it.

Good luck, I mean no disrespect.

People make  real life to game comparisons all the time and ..therefore when writing this i had a feeling someone would do it

And if i did a suggestion ...i dont think it would have gotten my point across/the attention i wanted

Ty, and no disrespect taken

I value what you guys have to say
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:58 am by HellishKitty

Confederate

An analogy is a comparison.

And "It's not like you are missing out on winning a car or a new house." is a simile. Nice try though.

:)) You're hilarious.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
An analogy is a comparison.

And "It's not like you are missing out on winning a car or a new house." is a simile. Nice try though.

:)) You're hilarious.

In my case, I am not comparing it to real life :) Perhaps example is a better word. Thank you for correcting me, it's how I learn :)

Thanks for taking the thread off topic ^_^
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:12 am by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A

Now again, I choose to enter this event and i betted on Cynimon and he won and i still never got my reward in the mail and others have from my guild. Khaleesi was in charge of the list again and i don't see how she can miss me and remember others(therefore i think it may be on purpose but i hope not due me not getting it before).

Ok to this i have to call BS because i PERSONALLY sent it out its in MY logs that it was so check your mailbox. If you still havent gotten it then theres another HellishKitty
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:22 am by Khaleesi
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
. People spam world chat and probably pm's her about how unfair it is to let the same person win more than once and she totally ignores everyone and continues with the event and even after the event is done nothing has been changed about the event.

During Trivia GMs have opened only pm/whisper chat and theyre focused on correct answer - when they got one, they're locking chat and announce winner. They dont look at WC/other messages so pming Malon during event is pointless, cause she won't see it anyway. We're getting a lot of pms during trivia so you really think its easy to control every pm? You should have talked about it with her when event is over and prizes were sent.

MY issue with this event is more of a personal issue but still a issue that needs to be addressed to prevent this from happening to anyone else. The first time i entered this event i betted on Daichi(Psy) and gave my money to AlexyPk(who was taking the bet money at the time) and in the end Daichi won and i never got my Money. I pmed AlexyPk about this and he basically ignored me for the most part and even though i had already waited 2-3 days and he told me that khaleesi was in charge of the money mailing ec and i should contact her which i had not seem to understand since i gave my money to him and khaleesi had no idea if i had betted or not(they both were holding this event). I told Brash about this and she said she would get back to me and never did so in the end i never got my 100ec and left this incident Alone.

Well I dont ignore ppl ;) The only reason i wasnt able to answer you is that maybe i was afk/pming with other and your msg just drowned. And as I told you - yes i was getting bets but then whole list of donating ppl was sent to Khaleesi. So that's why i wanted you to talk to her first (and that time i didnt have this list anymore) . DW GMs, have idea who is betting and we can easily confirm everything ;) Besides remember, we're just a human, mistakes may happen to everyone.