Epic Perfect World

Psychic preset

Offline Daichi_

Hey guys, so I'm tired of my psy's look (male) and I can't make one I like, so I'm going to hold a small event, If you can make a preset that I like, I'll give you 3k ec in exchange for it :b. Here's an SS of what mine looks like atm, so go by this I suppose http://gyazo.com/fec70d43929f054ec375e55e241a1ce5 . Post your creations with the ingame SS of how it looks in the top left box. Thanks :D

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Hey guys, so I'm tired of my psy's look (male) and I can't make one I like, so I'm going to hold a small event, If you can make a preset that I like, I'll give you 3k ec in exchange for it :b. Here's an SS of what mine looks like atm, so go by this I suppose http://gyazo.com/fec70d43929f054ec375e55e241a1ce5 . Post your creations with the ingame SS of how it looks in the top left box. Thanks :D
Do you have any preferences?
Chibi -ish, type?
Normal?
Etc. etc. colours, etc.
(:

Offline Daichi_

Do you have any preferences?
Chibi -ish, type?
Normal?
Etc. etc. colours, etc.

I'm not sure what chibi is tbh xD ,blueish eyes, white hair, tanish skin, not too dark.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
wtb ini making skills. ;-;
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Daichi_

wtb ini making skills. ;-;

Go try :b

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Can i make the hair color brown instead? :/

Offline Daichi_

Can i make the hair color brown instead? :/

Do whatever you think will look best

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Make sure who participated, make him a a pink preset

sixsignsofalex

Here's a few i tried, nothing amazing i'm afraid, but maybe something that u like :) tried to make em all diff n unique hope u enjoy. not that good with male ini's lol
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:00 pm by Talented

Offline Consist

• Old Player
This is just a rough sketch, tell me which things to alter around, i'll play around with it. I wen't with the fauxhawk look to make it look more like you IRL. Tell me what you think alex. :)

sixsignsofalex

Ok i saw your specifications a bit late, so here's my final one, actually rlly like this one my self haha :) Hope u do 2 ^^

Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:14 pm by Talented

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
give us a day? D:
(:

Offline Daichi_

give us a day? D:

Yeah, theres already one winner, Leader. But I'm going to keep the event open just because I want to reward those who are really trying :D . + I'll have a variety of options, Lol. Maybe I'll have 3 winners or something. ^,^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yeah, theres already one winner, Leader. But I'm going to keep the event open just because I want to reward those who are really trying :D . + I'll have a variety of options, Lol. Maybe I'll have 3 winners or something. ^,^
Who's leader? o.o Consist?
(: