Epic Perfect World

Almost no more Epic Coins ?

Offline gohan

Hey ,

why is there almost no Epic Coins farming ?

Except for daily TT & treasure hunt (but you wont get many) ,
there are Elite mobs who have a realy bad drop ratio ...
i had to kill about 25 of them to have 1 EC ...
and the farm spots has been removed so i'm realy wondering what more i can do to farm EC ...
i do my daily BH & Divine , but that's realy "Random".
i do as much events i can to get some ec but still don't have rly much.
The "summor camp event" deff needs a lot much more minions so everybody can have EC ...

Cave of sadist , last time i did was restricted only for a few guilds ( they blocked the entrence & killed everybody who came in (even blue names) so no farming at all... (guild name begins with W and ends with S , there was a few others to working together with them) any way , the event was FKed for almost everybody else.

Ok to resume where i began, in 3 days trying to farm much EC ,
i have almost nothing and the most i have is by selling stuff in EC.

Are you guys going to increase a bit the drops rates or someting ?
Would be nice ... or a x2 drop event so we can do treasure hunt ?

Thx.
1 Fact :
- Funny how there has always have to be a "Mood FKer" on every forum - xD

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Nightscream is also a farming place, though it does have pk..
And if you have a sin you can always run through Pv with stealth and just kill the bosses.
If you aren't wanting to be killed or whatever TT and Bh's are best, yes Bh's are random.. but you still at least get 15 ec if not a blue or purple quest along with that 15 ec. Also I'm not sure if the Fire Legion event still goes on but thats literally 50 free ec, all you have to do is kill some mobs, and then it's doable on alts. So yea xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Hey there buddy, what you do, is make a low lv bm, and farm the ec mobs around sirry wine, the drop rate is around 4 mobs= 1 ec, beleive me i farm there all day long
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Well they only removed 1 source of ec, which is trials, which I doubt you were doing anyway.

I can get full r8 set in 1-2 days if I wanted to, so I dont see the problem..

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
make a sin and do multiple pv run
Stealth mode all the way to the boss..Spam Holy path
i believe every run can give u 5-6 ec and it will only take sec or 1min+
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
holy cow i love your sig  :-* :-* :-*
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline gohan

ok thx for the replies i will take it in mind ;)
1 Fact :

Offline Consist

• Old Player
make a sin and do multiple pv run
Stealth mode all the way to the boss..Spam Holy path
i believe every run can give u 5-6 ec and it will only take sec or 1min+

Such a bad idea..don't do it.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Hey ,

Cave of sadist , last time i did was restricted only for a few guilds ( they blocked the entrence & killed everybody who came in (even blue names) so no farming at all... (guild name begins with W and ends with S , there was a few others to working together with them) any way , the event was FKed for almost everybody else.

It has to be WoHomos, Wexpendables, Warchenemies, Wyncs or maybe even Walamts, or Waxgroups.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
ty to all peeps that farm ec, coz i have no idea where that shizz comes from  :normal-2:
i just buy ec from other ppl

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Well they only removed 1 source of ec, which is trials, which I doubt you were doing anyway.

I can get full r8 set in 1-2 days if I wanted to, so I dont see the problem..
How's that even possible?

And yeah:
Nightscream is also a farming place, though it does have pk..
And if you have a sin you can always run through Pv with stealth and just kill the bosses.
If you aren't wanting to be killed or whatever TT and Bh's are best, yes Bh's are random.. but you still at least get 15 ec if not a blue or purple quest along with that 15 ec. Also I'm not sure if the Fire Legion event still goes on but thats literally 50 free ec, all you have to do is kill some mobs, and then it's doable on alts. So yea xD
My personal favourite farming spot is NS, since I'm too lazy to kill 4 mobs and get 1 ec. The downside is that I get killed and chased around, but if you can spam 2 or 3 holy path, and maybe one of those anti stun skills, you can probably get away from any pker fast enough (if you can't kill them)..to get to safezone, and bank.
(:

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable

And yeah:  My personal favourite farming spot is NS, since I'm too lazy to kill 4 mobs and get 1 ec. The downside is that I get killed and chased around, but if you can spam 2 or 3 holy path, and maybe one of those anti stun skills, you can probably get away from any pker fast enough (if you can't kill them)..to get to safezone, and bank.

I can do 3-4 cardboss runs in a day without getting too bored, that's between 9-18 sls in 3 hours which at current prices is almost 2k ecs
My seeker went 110-150 full r8 in 4 days
Forever in love

Offline gohan

And yeah:  My personal favourite farming spot is NS, since I'm too lazy to kill 4 mobs and get 1 ec. The downside is that I get killed and chased around, but if you can spam 2 or 3 holy path, and maybe one of those anti stun skills, you can probably get away from any pker fast enough (if you can't kill them)..to get to safezone, and bank.

i hate NS , you do your best to farm a bit ec , other ppl just steal your work & steal your time you putted in :s
and they always gank you in group so if you'r like me (a solo player) , you just are screwed.

i did tha place around Sirry camp , idk , the drop rate is verry low if you ask me ...
at least compared to what Shrine of Ancestrors & Netherspring was but it has been removed :(
1 Fact :

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I can do 3-4 cardboss runs in a day without getting too bored, that's between 9-18 sls in 3 hours which at current prices is almost 2k ecs
Tell me, what class is that? 3-4 cardboss runs?!!o.o
(:

Offline gohan

What is SLS ?
1 Fact :