Epic Perfect World

Too Many ALTS in Nation Wars

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I'm just curious how this new rule will be enforced. Like how will you be able to tell someone is multi-clienting? o.o

I'm sure Agatio has his ways to find the cheaters.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
I'm just curious how this new rule will be enforced. Like how will you be able to tell someone is multi-clienting? o.o
same here I'm quite bit curious, just example you have 2 laptops and you let your friend/gf/bf/etc to play your account/laptop(to have fun or wanna play epw) and it has same ip since you both using same internet(wifi) or ip address, i thinks there's no way you can tell someone doing multi clienting...   just saying i don't want to get banned for multi clienting reason since my brother used same ip address(wifi) as me.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
Probably check to see who's logged on with multiple accounts from the same IP during NW. Tele to those particular accounts and check to see what they are up to. Most multiclienters are usually are AFK on one of their characters. Just my opinion anyway.
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Probably check to see who's logged on with multiple accounts from the same IP during NW. Tele to those particular accounts and check to see what they are up to. Most multiclienters are usually are AFK on one of their characters. Just my opinion anyway.

This, if we get reports about people seeming afk for a long period of time we'll check it out and do our test things.