Epic Perfect World

No Effects

Offline rover09

• Is 3 cats in a lab coat
When I load and play the game, no skill or other effects are showing up. It's basically like I'm playing the games with the effects all the way down, but I checked the UI and the effects are all turned up.
"I better not be the responsible one here, or we're all screwed seven ways to Sunday."

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Did you verify files?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline rover09

Twice. And after I entered the game each time, there was still the same no effects problem.
"I better not be the responsible one here, or we're all screwed seven ways to Sunday."

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Check your DirectX if its like you can just View Weapons not the players body or any of the of the effects.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline rover09

I updated DirectX twice and checked. I'm still not seeing any effects. I'm running DirectX 11.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
checked your settings ingame?
also check for the Known Errors post.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
try to higher the texture

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
try to higher the texture

should be more than 1pt atleast...

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Try this, go in your Launcher folder, and run the FixIt batch file, after that, verify again, and post the results
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF