Epic Perfect World

Some ideas :)

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
I made this thread cause I have two little ideas for the game feel free to add on your thought or what we should add to the game c:
First I think we could use some more seamstress NPCs around the world maybe by all the fashion NPCs in lost and 1k streams,

My second and idea is for mystics and Venos mainly, I would like the Idea of being able to move the pet HP bar around cause it gets in the way of squad and I want it next to my genie so I can watch his Hp and chi :)
Feel free to comment or add any ideas of yours.
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I made this thread cause I have two little ideas for the game feel free to add on your thought or what we should add to the game c:
First I think we could use some more seamstress NPCs around the world maybe by all the fashion NPCs in lost and 1k streams,

My second and idea is for mystics and Venos mainly, I would like the Idea of being able to move the pet HP bar around cause it gets in the way of squad and I want it next to my genie so I can watch his Hp and chi :)
Feel free to comment or add any ideas of yours.
This guy.
I like his ideas.
(:

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
This guy.
I like his ideas.
:D thanks my main is mystic so the pet icon bugs me cx
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Jyeezus

OH-EM-GEE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME  :monkey-2:

when there is a full squad...the pets status bar or w/e thingymajigy is in the way  :monkey-18:

so yah good ideas

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I agree with you on the second one, having the hp bar of a pet in the way of where the squad would be makes it a little hard to aa at times in pk.

And I'm gonna add my own idea here as well o:
For the SoW's patch, could there maybe be another way to farm Seal of war's? I know Bounty hunter quests and Nation war's give Supply Tokens, but maybe another way would be nice. For those who can't always make Nation war, and don't really wanna have to go through the labor of doing a lot of bounty hunter quests. Though I can understand if this idea has down sides, was just a thought. xD
Also
For those under 150 could there be an event for them? Maybe once a week though wouldn't wanna over do it. Kinda like Tigers event, but a little different. Same idea with killing some sort of mob, could have an aoe or something so they wouldn't be really easy to kill, but still kind of easy for them. And after killing so many you would get a prize, depending on how many you kill before the event is over the better the prize. The prize being farm mats or something, since they'd be under 150 it would help with getting gear.
Let's say you kill 20 mobs, maybe 15 Devils wood, 15 Heaven cotton. 25 mobs would be Fc mats or something, and 30+ warsong crystals and or Ec? I dunno this is also just an idea. It would be nice to have something like this for the lower levels though. D:
Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:48 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno if its possible to editt he Pet bars to be movable but why not just mvoe the Squad around to another place ?

about the supply tokens it has already been discussed on another topic Lolly, it was already noted so we will see when Agatio comes back.

there are a lot more events like celestial tigers but we didnt edit them so we removed them for now. we will probably edit them and use for some goodies  :-\ we will also when agaito is back.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
about the supply tokens it has already been discussed on another topic Lolly, it was already noted so we will see when Agatio comes back.

there are a lot more events like celestial tigers but we didnt edit them so we removed them for now. we will probably edit them and use for some goodies  :-\ we will also when agaito is back.
Oh okay, I wasn't so sure if it was talked about or not, saying I was gone about a week and a half I see I missed out on some things being talked about. =P
And for the last thing you said, was just an idea that popped into my head a little ago. But okay, sounds good. xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dont remember all the names anymore...we tested them, they work but rewards r so bad...we thought no one would want more PvE events so we decided not to add them.

but let me see if i can remember...
Celestial Tigers
Sky Flame Festival
Public Quest 1 2 and 3) - This ones don't even give the reward atm so we will try to fix it later.
Summer Festival Event
Spring Festival
Summer Turbulence

there r some more i dont remember now :/
theres one around Archosaur...

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
For those who can't always make Nation war, and don't really wanna have to go through the labor of doing a lot of bounty hunter quests. Though I can understand if this idea has down sides, was just a thought. xD

Coffee and I already talked about this, and I think she's been trying to convince Aga as well. The best way we can give people to farm tokens, honestly would be adding another NW day, in the middle of the week, at an earlier/different time so people from other timezones can attend. We know it's possible from playing on another server, and if Aga chooses to add it, he'd just have to sort out the specifications for Epic.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Coffee and I already talked about this, and I think she's been trying to convince Aga as well. The best way we can give people to farm tokens, honestly would be adding another NW day, in the middle of the week, at an earlier/different time so people from other timezones can attend. We know it's possible from playing on another server, and if Aga chooses to add it, he'd just have to sort out the specifications for Epic.
saying I was gone about a week and a half I see I missed out on some things being talked about. =P
I figured something would be said about it, but didn't wanna look. Ok I sowwy for making you guys go over it again  :normal-13:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
NW is kinda tedious, to not say long, i'd rather have an alternate way to farm supply tokens but that's just me, dont consider this as a QQ post or anything.

Offline CrisisX

i dont remember all the names anymore...we tested them, they work but rewards r so bad...we thought no one would want more PvE events so we decided not to add them.

but let me see if i can remember...
Celestial Tigers
Sky Flame Festival
Public Quest 1 2 and 3) - This ones don't even give the reward atm so we will try to fix it later.
Summer Festival Event
Spring Festival
Summer Turbulence

there r some more i dont remember now :/
theres one around Archosaur...

Would be Assault on Archosaur (which was event that dropped mass amounts of DQ from tons of mobs) http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=900691