Epic Perfect World

ShowTime Guild

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Alright to start off me and a couple of friends were unhappy with our previous guilds and decided to make our own.
Guilds name is ShowTime because I was the director of ShowTime on old vendetta like 2-3 years back if anyone would remember a WR named Tae, and Im going to run the guild the same way I ran it before, with respect to every members and alot of expectations them. PK is a must, if you dont pk on a regular basis then this is not the guild for you. Every member will be treated equally, but if an officers gives you a command then you must obey. For obvious reasons to keep the guild civilized and in order.
ShowTime was just made today, but I have alot of expectations and I am willing to to go above and beyond and make every member happy. With the possible map reset there are alot of opportunities for new guilds, thats why its the perfect time to join us :)

Leader
                                                                                  Odna
                                                                                 Director
                                                                                  Pisicat
                                                                                Marshals
                                                                  HotShotz, ProFail, Talented

Now recruiting 150s apply @ showtimepw.shivtr.com >>> we have a working ventrilo and we dont tolerate drama >>> give us a shot :)
hell yea

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
good luck  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

Good luck with your faction - hope you are very successful

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
hell yea

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
weeeeeeeeeeeew, this shit sounds good, Im joining. Also heard all NHs are joining if you still want ur spot be OUR guest! I applied o: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-2:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
weeeeeeeeeeeew, this shit sounds good, Im joining. Also heard all NHs are joining if you still want ur spot be OUR guest! I applied o: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-2:

NO ELLY WHY U LEAVE XP

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Best of luck with your faction.

:monkey-1:
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
NO ELLY WHY U LEAVE XP

XP is great, awesome, fabulous but XP is no ShowTime, still I love you all my beauties.<3

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
[move]GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U[/move]