Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should this event be implicated?

Yes, we need more events with the new drops.
No, we already have enough events.
Maybe, with further specifications and testing.

Event Suggestion: For the Blue Names

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Loving the new idea!

However, I'm sharing KeXiang's question.
We all know this is an EU server, so we get the point of covering the EU and US tz, though how about Asia?
I mean, we have TW and NW @ 4am (give or take- Asian time), is it at all possible to have at least an event on a normal Asian time?

Thanks <3

Thanks for the support sis Joanned :D :normal-42:

Offline Ethalithiel

I should be on during the time of day when the Asian population is on so ill do my best to host events that you guys wanna see.
Still getting the hang of things so don't hurt me D=

I promise I wont hurt you :P I gonna kill you directly so you would not feel any pain :P Kidding. HAHAHA. Yeah Trial GMs can handle it though :) So we can have ST's without waking up early and be late in our classes XD HAHAHAHA. Its 4:00 AM here in asia when NWs AND TWs happen XD :pig-2: :normal-50: :normal-50:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I promise I wont hurt you :P I gonna kill you directly so you would not feel any pain :P Kidding. HAHAHA. Yeah Trial GMs can handle it though :) So we can have ST's without waking up early and be late in our classes XD HAHAHAHA. Its 4:00 AM here in asia when NWs AND TWs happen XD :pig-2: :normal-50: :normal-50:

:monkey-2:

I'm getting the hang of things. But I am trying to host a few more events during the early hours of the server (PVE, PVP & auto), so events are accessible for everyone.

I also never thought about the ST either. I may look into adding small amounts of ST as a prize alternative into a couple events, as there are those who miss NW each week, whether it be because of timezone or other reasons. Lemme look into it a bit as I don't want to throw out the balance of ST-ET-EC etc, don't want them too easily accessible.

I'll look into some more forums events too, with prize choices.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Ethalithiel

:monkey-2:

I'm getting the hang of things. But I am trying to host a few more events during the early hours of the server (PVE, PVP & auto), so events are accessible for everyone.

I also never thought about the ST either. I may look into adding small amounts of ST as a prize alternative into a couple events, as there are those who miss NW each week, whether it be because of timezone or other reasons. Lemme look into it a bit as I don't want to throw out the balance of ST-ET-EC etc, don't want them too easily accessible.

I'll look into some more forums events too, with prize choices.

Thats a great Idea. :) you must think it thoug :D It is like EvilTouch will have a new competitor for the #1 GM HAHAHA. Peace ET your still number 1 for us :>