If You're Quitting...

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Even if this is for attention she still got a point,
Still doesn't mean you have to clearify everything,
Cuz thats exactly the same 'cry for attention'
Making other people look bad, so respect please.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I don't think people who make quitting threads necessarily want attention. Making a thread of your leave is a great way to notify all your friends and guild-mates.  :smiley:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
well seems that everyone misunderstood my post @@; already cleared it up with the op thou.

LaceyPip

I am thinking ....totally giggling thought tho, going years back (42years)....

What if..one of these precious people posting a quitting thread because behind the door, him/her and his/her buddies were betting each other on the type of and amount of replies they would get, just as a joke because it was funny at that moment?  We used to do this type of thing a LOT when I was a youngster.

Anyway .... just a thought  :P >:D

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
there was internet 42 years ago??? just joking, i know what you mean. but i think it's something about greener pastures or rather, stormier pvp heaven. i'm not worried tho, they'll be back :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Been seeing alot of threads about people quitting, so I wanted to say this. Whether I liked you or not, I'm sure you've made alot of friends on this game. Real life or online I take all friendships seriously, as in my opinion what everyone should do. So if you're quitting for reasons, do yourself a favor. Stay in contact with your friends, it doesn't hurt to shoot an email now and then. Although they may be halfway across the world, if you've talked to them for hours on end you shouldn't let them go, because you're quitting a game. Whatever reasons it may be, because you think you need to get out more, you're having problems in real life, you don't have time anymore, ect ect. it doesn't mean you should cut off all ties with people you know. All friendships (imo) should be taken seriously. While yes I know people can be not who they say they are over the internet, you'll later learn that in some point and time and it will help you in judgement. Friends are friends whether they're next door or on the moon. If you're quitting I wish you luck in your future. Keep your head up and keep fighting for your goals. Don't expect anything to get handed to you. Change for the better of you, not for the better to please someone that may one day not be there. Be safe and take care. :normal-23:

~Nelly.
I couldn't agree more with this! At the end of the day, friends are friends! And yes, they do come in all shapes, sizes and colors!  :monkey-1:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
I couldn't agree more with this! At the end of the day, friends are friends! And yes, they do come in all shapes, sizes and colors!  :monkey-1:

Nelly try to be obama ,iknow american life no fun , es okay

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Friends ? i don't get this human thing what is a friend ?

no friends = sad.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Angelica

Chanell baby. <3 Your words are very true, when I left EPW for a month or two I kept the contact with my friends from the game on skype. When I came back, some of them have already left, but the fact that I came back made them start again, too. You can never know if you'll come back once, and then you start again, with no friends, 'cause you left them behind when you quit the game...  :rolleyes:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You can pretty much post anything in forum thread i.e nudes, video, pictures, meme, and so on. 

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You can pretty much post anything in forum thread i.e nudes, video, pictures, meme, and so on.

gib nudes plis. c:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
gib nudes plis. c:

I gib better. I gib video noods

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
Been seeing alot of threads about people quitting, so I wanted to say this. Whether I liked you or not, I'm sure you've made alot of friends on this game. Real life or online I take all friendships seriously, as in my opinion what everyone should do. So if you're quitting for reasons, do yourself a favor. Stay in contact with your friends, it doesn't hurt to shoot an email now and then. Although they may be halfway across the world, if you've talked to them for hours on end you shouldn't let them go, because you're quitting a game. Whatever reasons it may be, because you think you need to get out more, you're having problems in real life, you don't have time anymore, ect ect. it doesn't mean you should cut off all ties with people you know. All friendships (imo) should be taken seriously. While yes I know people can be not who they say they are over the internet, you'll later learn that in some point and time and it will help you in judgement. Friends are friends whether they're next door or on the moon. If you're quitting I wish you luck in your future. Keep your head up and keep fighting for your goals. Don't expect anything to get handed to you. Change for the better of you, not for the better to please someone that may one day not be there. Be safe and take care. :normal-23:

~Nelly.

Ty for posting this, i've lost many friends really good ones that i'd do anything for because they quit. I believe in RPG gaming that's my only fear is losing my friends <3
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
There's a good chance the thoughts in my head will exit my mouth, don't say I didn't warn you.

StormyNights 150 R8 Demon Archer
Brooke 146 Sage Psychic
SlyVirgo 148 Assassin(farmer)