Epic Perfect World

If You're Quitting...

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Been seeing alot of threads about people quitting, so I wanted to say this. Whether I liked you or not, I'm sure you've made alot of friends on this game. Real life or online I take all friendships seriously, as in my opinion what everyone should do. So if you're quitting for reasons, do yourself a favor. Stay in contact with your friends, it doesn't hurt to shoot an email now and then. Although they may be halfway across the world, if you've talked to them for hours on end you shouldn't let them go, because you're quitting a game. Whatever reasons it may be, because you think you need to get out more, you're having problems in real life, you don't have time anymore, ect ect. it doesn't mean you should cut off all ties with people you know. All friendships (imo) should be taken seriously. While yes I know people can be not who they say they are over the internet, you'll later learn that in some point and time and it will help you in judgement. Friends are friends whether they're next door or on the moon. If you're quitting I wish you luck in your future. Keep your head up and keep fighting for your goals. Don't expect anything to get handed to you. Change for the better of you, not for the better to please someone that may one day not be there. Be safe and take care. :normal-23:

~Nelly.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I still send my friends from PWI insults on a regular basis :3
oh and hearts too

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I still send my friends from PWI insults on a regular basis :3
oh and hearts too

^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Wtf why u type a book, just a lapdance enough for me :3

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:04 am by ~Rin~

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Wtf why u type a book, just a lapdance enough for me :3
Shut up Vim...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
LoserGoddess, take all my +1s, all of 'em.

I had lots of friends on other servers but we lost touch because some of my friends quit the server and then I quit and it was just a mess.

Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:47 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
LoserGoddess +1000  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nelly. Such a cute name btw...cos my name is Danielle my mum used to call me Ellie when I was growing up ;) but I lubsssss you and I agree with everything you said...when I left PWI before i discovered this server, I still kept in contact with my friends there. And when i took my break from this server at the beginning of the year I still kept in contact with my EPW friends because you are all super awesome :D <3

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Been seeing alot of threads about people quitting, so I wanted to say this. Whether I liked you or not, I'm sure you've made alot of friends on this game. Real life or online I take all friendships seriously, as in my opinion what everyone should do. So if you're quitting for reasons, do yourself a favor. Stay in contact with your friends, it doesn't hurt to shoot an email now and then. Although they may be halfway across the world, if you've talked to them for hours on end you shouldn't let them go, because you're quitting a game. Whatever reasons it may be, because you think you need to get out more, you're having problems in real life, you don't have time anymore, ect ect. it doesn't mean you should cut off all ties with people you know. All friendships (imo) should be taken seriously. While yes I know people can be not who they say they are over the internet, you'll later learn that in some point and time and it will help you in judgement. Friends are friends whether they're next door or on the moon. If you're quitting I wish you luck in your future. Keep your head up and keep fighting for your goals. Don't expect anything to get handed to you. Change for the better of you, not for the better to please someone that may one day not be there. Be safe and take care. :normal-23:

~Nelly.

You are so deep Nelly.  :normal-12: (If you know what I mean)
Jokes aside, I'm very glad that someone made a thread like this on behalf of all those who are "quitting" for God knows which time. Couldn't agree more with what you said and I hope that some people will learn to appreciate true friends instead of "quitting" and hoping to see how many people will "miss" them. Thank you good sir madam! \o/
Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:27 am by GGB

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I thought from this tread name if your quitting I thought it was gonna be if your quitting
Mail me your items lol but this was very valuable tread I miss my friends that have quit and I never got a chance to get there email or say good bue hurts me a lot so make sure u
Guys are well connected with your friends out of game too FB,phone email what ever u can use to drop a hi in

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You can be in my friends with benefits list

<3<3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Lol Panini<3

I'm glad the few of you enjoyed this thread. Although you're giving it praise in all, that's not what I really wanted. I want everyone to keep this in mind. Whether you're quitting today 3 years from now or Aga randomly decides he's gonna go PWM mode and shut down the server out of nowhere. Friends are friends and good ones (I mean GOOD TRUE friends, because not all good true friends are best friends) are hard to come by. Many will stab you in the back, many will pretend to care, but you'll get those few now and then that bring BS to your life, but bring joy to it as well. Whether they're next door or halfway around the world, a good friend is a good friend. Everyone needs someone to talk to at some point. Even the most anti-social person sometimes has an imaginary friend. You may never meet in real life. So what? You'll never get to go to lunch with them. Who cares? If someone is willing to sit there and talk to you especially for hours on end, and vise versa they're an acquaintance. If they're willing to help you with things IE cheer you up when you're down, they're a friend. If they do both those things plus never back stab you, then they're a true friend. Only a stupid person would give it up because of distance. That or you just didn't value the friendship in the first place. All jokes aside (in my opinion) It's good to have a balance of RL friends and online friends. They both can help your world go round. Keep this in mind everyone.

Edit: zzZZzzZ Sorry if I reply to this thread anymore, I'll try and stop writing paragraphs :l.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
@_@ i honestly dont see the point other then for attention to make a thread on if a person is quitting.  i mean if they want all their friends to know then why not leave them ingame mail? or private message on the forums or just tell them ingame when they are online. no offense to anyone but the only thing that seems to be going on is pplz wanting attention so they just make "quit"threads.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
@_@ i honestly dont see the point other then for attention to make a thread on if a person is quitting.  i mean if they want all their friends to know then why not leave them ingame mail? or private message on the forums or just tell them ingame when they are online. no offense to anyone but the only thing that seems to be going on is pplz wanting attention so they just make "quit"threads.

Randoms quitting, big whoop. Stop wasting forum space with your useless goodbye threads, if you must announce your departal do it in private, 99% of the people reading this thread couldn't care less
+1 (post farming hehehe just kidding)
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 12:30 am by Sara Jean
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube