Epic Perfect World

Weather is nice today (Im leaving too :o)

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie

plz make it famous, ty

Im gonna post this video on as many websites as I can

Ty all for fun here
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
blablabla1, if you need help or a friend add me on skype we'll call each other n i'll help you out (eleanorrigby9219) But I think by making that video sharing it and asking people to do the same is a lil seeking for attention and that's normal at some ages, if you need attention ill have no problem helping you and giving it to you but please stop this non sense.

plz make it famous, ty

Im gonna post this video on as many websites as I can

Ty all for fun here

Moja ulubiona piosenka.

Ale ty na serio chcesz sie zabić, przez głupią gre? No weź. Nie znam cię, ale i tak tu wrócisz na pewno.

Głowa do góry, wszystko sie ułoży :-)

Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:08 pm by Pluencita

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't know what to at but....

:normal-13: :normal-36:

your signature. everytime. every. single. time.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I don't know what to at but....

your signature. everytime. every. single. time.
cant find better one :-[

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I apologize in advance if this is out of line in some of your eyes, but I'm done watching people make seemingly empty threats about killing themselves.

How old are you? I'm betting you're still a teenager. Everyone gets their heart broken. Everyone at some point in their life feels alone and abandoned. If you think you're the only person who's ever felt that way, you're wrong. How many people are there in the world? You want to 'hurt' the people who hurt you? There's far better ways to go about doing so. Be successful, be happy. May not seem like you can ever feel that way again right now, but that goes away. You claim that nobody cares about you, Elly just proved she did. There are plenty of other people that don't even know you that would care. People who kill themselves are so selfish. Maybe you don't understand what it would do to your family, or people who care about you but I do. It ruins everyone who loves you(even if you don't think they love you).

That being said, take Shay's advice and talk to someone. Even if you're not suicidal, you seem like you need some kind of help. Elly's a sweetheart, talk to her. Call a hotline, do something.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I apologize in advance if this is out of line in some of your eyes, but I'm done watching people make seemingly empty threats about killing themselves.

How old are you? I'm betting you're still a teenager. Everyone gets their heart broken. Everyone at some point in their life feels alone and abandoned. If you think you're the only person who's ever felt that way, you're wrong. How many people are there in the world? You want to 'hurt' the people who hurt you? There's far better ways to go about doing so. Be successful, be happy. May not seem like you can ever feel that way again right now, but that goes away. You claim that nobody cares about you, Elly just proved she did. There are plenty of other people that don't even know you that would care. People who kill themselves are so selfish. Maybe you don't understand what it would do to your family, or people who care about you but I do. It ruins everyone who loves you(even if you don't think they love you).

That being said, take Shay's advice and talk to someone. Even if you're not suicidal, you seem like you need someone kind of help. Elly's a sweetheart, talk to her. Call a hotline, do something.

This x 10000000

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
What Brash said and i wanna add...
People come and people go...just lift your head and be the better person...
they ditched you ? their loss then. they lost a friend...you....not you that lost them...
you have no idea how many cases i seen specially online about this subject...just move on and learn with your mistakes.

life is the greatest thing we have, dont throw it away mate  :-\
enjoy it !