Epic Perfect World

i need help =(

Offline mvpsowiee

why went im learn true form then learn panda form after got panda form then i cannot learn other skill like "Flesh Ream" -> "Alacrity of the Beast " -> "Devour" -> "Surf Impact" -> "Sunder"
it say "precious skill too low"
help me im still newbie  :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Sorry I"m not sure how barb works, but some skills have to be a certain level before using. Press r then skill tree. Read what it says it'll show you.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline mvpsowiee

yups i alredy read but x.x i folow all the skill tree :sad:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Did you get both books?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
It's a glitch with the NEW True Form and Panda Form. If you learn the new forms before leveling your other true form skills they become unlearnable.
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline mvpsowiee

yups the true form and the panda form all is book but below the true form tree skill i cannot learn it say "precious skill too low" :sad: :sad: :sad:

Offline mvpsowiee

i hope this will fix-ing :sad: :sad: :sad:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
It's a glitch with the NEW True Form and Panda Form. If you learn the new forms before leveling your other true form skills they become unlearnable.

think he's right
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
even demon and sage tiger skills?
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?