Epic Perfect World

Mystic Skills

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Well I know this has been stated before.... But i don't remember the outcome....
Is it possible to have mystics start off with the books for there pets/plants?
Or can you add the books for the pets/plants into an npc.
Reason being is due to the quests sometimes bug so they cant be completed or started at all.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I didn't have a problem when I did mine.. but I agree i think they should start with them.. it's very annoying to have to do soo many quests for skills and that's the only class that has to do that. There are quests that have to be completed before certain books can be learned so it  might be better to have them auto learned ? to prevent people from still having to do the quests.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Would be easier if I left the skill books in their inventory.
Unless you want to make new mystic and do those quests / learn those skills (but only those) so I can copy the code.

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
Would be easier if I left the skill books in their inventory.
Unless you want to make new mystic and do those quests / learn those skills (but only those) so I can copy the code.
well i could help u with that if u like... not hard to make a mystic n do the quests (:
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
would be nice, thank you :)

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
You can't ... you have to learn the other skills before you can learn them. That's part of the issue.. In order to get to those skills the previous quests need to be done.

*edit* not learn the other skills but do the other quests to get the books or you can't get that quest. If I'm not mistaken I couldn't learn the skills until all the previous quests were done. When i tried to get one i had to go back and do the others.
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 10:12 pm by Lilly

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
hm, I think that having level 1 of those skills won't hurt :)