Epic Perfect World

Trial's bosses should drop way more

Offline cidkmilord

having on mind this is suposed to do on faction teams (2 or 4 party teams) how expect that amount of drop (like 20 drops) would wort being 2 hours or more on a trial? having on mind the drops are trash drops the most of times.... i sugest these bosses should drop only Damascene Ore so if 2 teams make it, aleast will farm them for theyr recast, also should be more, if it is suposed to be done by aleast 2 squads, should drop 60 drops so everyone get 3 drops aleast, ty.

LaceyPip

Thank you for the suggestion ....I do agree that more drops will be good so all team members can benefit from doing the trials and getting geared up as well.

Lets see if GM's agree and maybe something can be done about it  :smiley:

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
I agree to this idea.
I already forwarded alot ideas about trials to the GMs but it also couldn't be bad to increase the drops of the bosses.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
I used to solo the first set of trials 1-9 in about 8-10 hours. When the R8 mats were exchangeable to EC that would get me around 3-4k EC. I think it would be nice for factions running the trials in large groups but to do so would lead to it being exploited. Thats my 2 cents on the matter GL with your idea being pushed threw :3

rainlu

I used to solo the first set of trials 1-9 in about 8-10 hours. When the R8 mats were exchangeable to EC that would get me around 3-4k EC. I think it would be nice for factions running the trials in large groups but to do so would lead to it being exploited. Thats my 2 cents on the matter GL with your idea being pushed threw :3
agreed, i was doing the same, took me arround exactly same time, but what should be important to know is how many resources can you actually get by abusing bh's and let the people that are doing em say the numbers of supply tokens, ec, or anything worth that are getting from bh's and let it be balanced afterwards with the numbers of drops let's say for a full trial squad or so...
tbh i think it should be balanced as it is, but for those who aren't 100% sure including me that would be a pretty decent idea, nonetheless like you said let the gm's decide about the possible change.

Offline l7ixil7

Most players able to solo-farm all trials because technically their system can support multi-client which not everyone able to do that and it is not difficult that is why it is so-called soloable but you need at least 3 clients. For TS point of view, he maybe genuinely suggest to farm with his guild members which what the faction trials originally meant for. Perhaps, in order for the Trial's bosses to drop more, maybe the difficulty should be set higher than the current that requires more actual players to complete. Of course, to encourage more actual players to join, the drops must be attractive enough. If the faction trials have difficulty setting prior entering the trials, it could be nice.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Just give them random Reflects, self heals, increase HP, add Frenzy, AoE stuns, couple insta 1 shot and timer for insta all 1shot.

That should keep players from (trying to) solo.

PS: No sarcasm really, just adding Reflect will pretty much do the trick.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
The drops should be according to the number of people that take part in the trials, because now its almost pointless, 30 people = like 4 drops for each person for all the trials, and thats just tooooooo low.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It will be increased slightly, but just slightly, since it's already ~5x normal drop rate.

rainlu

glad to hear that , that's nice it's just the fact that people that made 4-5 chars just to be able to solo all trials would get 375 ec /hour compared to people just spamming alt toons by doing bh's would end up getting 360 ec/ hour (assuming that it would take em 1 hour to do 6 bh's it might even take 6-7 mins that's 600 ec / hour for a bh so it wouldn't be unfair ...ty  :normal-4:
how can that be much for trials ? am i missing something ?

so is the droprate already increased in trials ? was gone for a while cuz of exams.
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:07 pm by rainlu

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
There wasn't any patch yet. So I guess no. We will need to wait.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

rainlu

Just give them random Reflects, self heals, increase HP, add Frenzy, AoE stuns, couple insta 1 shot and timer for insta all 1shot.

That should keep players from (trying to) solo.

PS: No sarcasm really, just adding Reflect will pretty much do the trick.
ok i have just asked about the bh's and they are more challenging so it might be less ec..nvm me im gonna try myself ...i didn't really know about these bh changes...
but yes a slight increase of drops in trials wouldn't hurt anyway.
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:24 pm by rainlu

rainlu

ok i did the math if you actually solo BH's all day (if you get bh abba or SoT) with 2x 150 sin with full dragon 5 aps  gear  + 4 low level alts  it would take you like 30 mins max to solo 1 run, and that means you would get 160 supply tokens/hour - which is basically 480 ec/hour
nonetheless in trials you only get 375 ec/ hour in average.
(yes still using the old ec into r8 formula but whatnot)
Is it really fair or not ?
I might be wrong i just need someone who actually does this to prove it's working.
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:49 pm by rainlu

Offline cidkmilord

u would have to buy skills from everyone, lv up it to lv 121 aleast, and do the demon/sage spirit for each one, take the quest for everyone, and turn it

Offline cidkmilord

ok i did the math if you actually solo BH's all day (if you get bh abba or SoT) with 2x 150 sin with full dragon 5 aps  gear  + 4 low level alts  it would take you like 30 mins max to solo 1 run, and that means you would get 160 supply tokens/hour - which is basically 480 ec/hour
nonetheless in trials you only get 375 ec/ hour in average.
(yes still using the old ec into r8 formula but whatnot)
Is it really fair or not ?
I might be wrong i just need someone who actually does this to prove it's working.

if u wana talk bout that u should do a new topic, here is a topic already and we are talking about trials, ty