Epic Perfect World

Heads Up...

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
AxessMaster has world chatted that he is giving away 3.500 EC because he is quitting, do not PM him. Look at a screenshot I took of the first thing he sent me.

I'm posting this here because the community deserves to know that this sick individual is pulling this kind of stuff. He may be lying just to get you to go on cam, I don't know. I wonder if he knows not everyone here is above 18. Besides, the risk that he could do something horrible is just too high. 3,500 EC is not worth potentially having your life ruined.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rass

Thats actually a great idea!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thats actually a great idea!

What is?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
What is?
*Cough*I'm gonna guess he meant the SS*Cough*

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
LOL. You do realize he was trolling and just kidding right?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

They may have been but with something like this I won't roll the dice so to speak.

dickroman

They may have been but with something like this I won't roll the dice so to speak.
u rolled the dice with pming him

Opulence

lol he is still at it? he messaged me 2 months ago at starter zone for nudies  :normal-18: :normal-37: :normal-2:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
u rolled the dice with pming him

Just because he asks for nudes doesn't mean I'll give them and I never will.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Same guy has been doing this for months.  Uses alts for same thing. 
Troll or not, makes me wonder if he's ever seen boobs.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
I call -> Horny lil ***.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Guys; chill. He was just kidding.  :normal-18:

^

and before I forget: WTB > Nudes 10ec each

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I call -> Horny lil ***.

:normal-12: Why your personal message cracks me up so much

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
you should of got on cam and troll back. like put your pet on cam instead o.o best way to handle these pplz is to ignore but trolling back is fun too :>

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
sad boy  :sad:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

you should of got on cam and troll back. like put your pet on cam instead o.o best way to handle these pplz is to ignore but trolling back is fun too :>

I agree, just ignore them ...best way to get rid of them