Epic Perfect World

Bramble............................that damn bramble............

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Im a 5.0 Demon Sin..aps...i mean i can dph but yeah...i was wondering if there is any fast way to get around bramble on a veno...without purging...only reason i struggle with a veno is cuz of that bramble...so yeah just wondering if there is anyway i can kill the veno faster than trying to purge...
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Angelica

Bramble doesn't even work on main map.  :-\

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Where are you pking and who are you killing that makes Bramble a problem?

I'd like to know, it would pretty damn rad if I could kill me some sins just off of my Bramble.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Dragon

well i mean just like reflects in general....and im on NS lol
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
well i mean just like reflects in general....and im on NS lol

Bramble Hood too stronk
Read this and grow up

Offline Dragon

this isnt really helping me...is there anyway -.-?
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
this isnt really helping me...is there anyway -.-?

Yeah, don't APS a Veno in NS.
LOL.
Read this and grow up

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
5asp on bramble veno , only in arena/duel it work

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Bramblehood is a bitch, just stun once or run out of range, it doesn't last long. Same goes for barrier though to a lesser extent. Never hit regular bramble + barrier combined though, it adds up.

To deal with bramble on ns just keep in mind that the veno is a lot squishier to melee than you are. Make sure you properly stunlock, use sparks or other measures to defend if the target uses faith.  Once their debuff immunity is out continue stunlocking, take them to 50% (make sure your own charm is fresh & ready before it) then hit your lvl 100 bloodpaint and go all out DPS.  You won't even tick your charm on the bramble.

Offline Dragon

ill try it :P

Yeah nope it didnt work, bramble lasts forever and still hits like..2ks on me
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:01 pm by Regrets
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Bramble also works in NW afaik

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Bramblehood is a bitch, just stun once or run out of range, it doesn't last long. Same goes for barrier though to a lesser extent. Never hit regular bramble + barrier combined though, it adds up.

To deal with bramble on ns just keep in mind that the veno is a lot squishier to melee than you are. Make sure you properly stunlock, use sparks or other measures to defend if the target uses faith.  Once their debuff immunity is out continue stunlocking, take them to 50% (make sure your own charm is fresh & ready before it) then hit your lvl 100 bloodpaint and go all out DPS.  You won't even tick your charm on the bramble.

I don't want to spark a debate about this but it has to be said. If the Veno in question is a heavy Veno they can have at least 60k physical defense or more in fox form; with cleric buffs that number will be scary. They are far from squishy. Assuming the Veno is arcane or light, they are pretty squishy.

I don't know what kind of Veno the OP is talking about but from the bramble damage I'll assume arcane. Heavy will take less damage and would most likely only be reflecting numbers in the hundreds unless the Sin sparks.
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:43 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

sixsignsofalex

Sir....r8 AA Vit build veno's are tankier then HA's in general. js :) And yeah bramble is op, but ways around it, like Aelana said, kite/stun till it dies. the long bramble buff is low dmg, wont do much.

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
Im a 5.0 Demon Sin..aps...i mean i can dph but yeah...i was wondering if there is any fast way to get around bramble on a veno...without purging...only reason i struggle with a veno is cuz of that bramble...so yeah just wondering if there is anyway i can kill the veno faster than trying to purge...
Use absoulte Domain? Or a genie skill that can recover the Hp you lose
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

Offline Dragon

AD is to risky :P ill look into the HP recovery
Risk it for the biscuit.