• 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

NO!

IT'S EPIC 3SPARK FRENZYMAN!

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
 :sad: Epic 3Spark Frenzyman isn't very nice. He came and tried to kill mi at Misfortune then called me a bitch for spam expelling him.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
:sad: Epic 3Spark Frenzyman isn't very nice. He came and tried to kill mi at Misfortune then called me a bitch for spam expelling him.

I think he loves my bramblehood. He keeps trying to hug it with 3spark frenzy attacks.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed

I think he loves my bramblehood. He keeps trying to hug it with 3spark frenzy attacks.

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

^This is how you deal with triple sparking morons on Nightscream.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Gd idea. We should compile a list of ALL tripsparkers out there lol. SS whenever you see one.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?