Epic Perfect World

Kryosenki {Comic}

DragonMaiden

Okay, so I've got about 14 more minutes until I must fly (drive and play music) to work this morning at 3:45 am. Lol. I've had some wonderful greetings so far on my first post, and I'm glad I had the chance to meet so many people already. With that said, I had talked and talked so much about this comic of mine that I am DYING to publish some day. Well, this early morning, before heading to work, I thought I'd throw down three things to sort of give you all something to nibble on while I get to work on this vast story of mine.
1. The Pre-Summary that follows after my big cover picture. (It was going to be my summary, but I honestly got way off topic and it turned out really great, too good to leave out of the comic. Lol.)
2. The Summary (which will change later on, as there is supposed to be a neat picture with all the pretty words on this page  :smiley: Hehe.
3. finally, the very first, official, Chapter 1 picture for Kryosenki.

So, I'll be back home from work in like 5 1/2 hours, otherwise I'd love to answer any possible questions sooner  :sad: lol.
Freshly scanned (and freshly copied from my Google Drive program for that Summary until I get that down on paper xD ) I give you ... Kryosenki, everyone! The very beginning, right here.  :D

LaceyPip

Are you back from work yet??? Cause I want more!!! >:D

DragonMaiden

Are you back from work yet??? Cause I want more!!! >:D

Lol. I'll be home shortly. And thank you. Finished work early today, and saw that my front driver side tire had lost a lot of air so I took it to a good year near my work and found out I had a nail in it.  :sad:
using my cell phone right now to access internet XD I'm glad to hear that it's turning out so well so far, my next biggest step is the cover picture itself and then some serious panel work