Epic Perfect World

Welp '-'.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Ohbby ;D

[move]hehehehehehehehehheheehhehehehehehehehehhhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheehe[/move]
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

LaceyPip

The very best to you for the future and although some people may be sad that you taking an indefinite break from the game ....I am happy for you (please don't misunderstand this) because at your age, there are just so  much more out in the world you can be enjoying too, good things, family, friends, outings, travel.  Anyway dear, take care of yourself, laugh, love and enjoy your life.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

QQ Mittens. Ill miss our anime and manga talks D:

you're leaving to go back to you're cage arnt you?? You cannot lieeeeeee tooooo meeeeee~

Angelica

Bye Mittens, and never forget: QUACK!  ^-^ We'll miss you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
im sure you won't actually disappear from EpicPW  :-\
so dont forget to say hi when you are visiting us  ;)
and good luck with your life problems.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
See ya man.Stay strong and keep quacking ;)

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
goodluck in your life man  :normal-42:
My time has come. I will stop playing EPW due to personal reasons. So uhm, I had a great time here, it was really fun, I've met some awesome people and friendly who I'm still in touch with. Oh, and I have to say, LOVE YOU MY LOVERS. <3 Hue hue.

But I've also met some bad people, and as I'm leaving the server I don't want this thread to be flamed with insults so let's just keep it friendly.

And I'm also sorry for all the trouble I've caused too many GMs, players and also many factions.

I won't call it a " bai bai " but a " see you later " for we don't know what the future waits us ...

Thank you for everything cynix, satana, austin and areashi who were the only reason I kept playing lately.

Es ok tho, I will stalk forums. ;c

And for Ducks - Stay Yolo Quackin, My Ducks.

Peace, Mittens out.
So many people leaving at the same time, LOL.

Anyways, Take care.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
My time has come. I will stop playing EPW due to personal reasons. So uhm, I had a great time here, it was really fun, I've met some awesome people and friendly who I'm still in touch with. Oh, and I have to say, LOVE YOU MY LOVERS. <3 Hue hue.

But I've also met some bad people, and as I'm leaving the server I don't want this thread to be flamed with insults so let's just keep it friendly.

And I'm also sorry for all the trouble I've caused too many GMs, players and also many factions.

I won't call it a " bai bai " but a " see you later " for we don't know what the future waits us ...

Thank you for everything cynix, satana, austin and areashi who were the only reason I kept playing lately.

Es ok tho, I will stalk forums. ;c

And for Ducks - Stay Yolo Quackin, My Ducks.

Peace, Mittens out.
Yo ill miss you mittens, my first buddy on EPW.
 good luck with all your endeavours in your life, and i hope the stars fall a little closer to your grasp ;)
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Diogo bro, wish you the best man. Wherever life takes you, keep in touch n send me a postcard
Yo

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Byebye Mittens QQ. Here. I'll leave you with a cute picture of me to remember me by. <3

You stay safe and come back to say hi every now and then. <3
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ako_marvin

• Beginner
who wants to help me trial of balance ??

LaceyPip

who wants to help me trial of balance ??

Wrong thread ...but in reply to your question, your faction should be able to help you with trial of balance, no one outside of your faction can enter your base.  Contact your faction leader or director for help