Epic Perfect World

Welp '-'.

Toshimoton.

My time has come. I will stop playing EPW due to personal reasons. So uhm, I had a great time here, it was really fun, I've met some awesome people and friendly who I'm still in touch with. Oh, and I have to say, LOVE YOU MY LOVERS. <3 Hue hue.

But I've also met some bad people, and as I'm leaving the server I don't want this thread to be flamed with insults so let's just keep it friendly.

And I'm also sorry for all the trouble I've caused too many GMs, players and also many factions.

I won't call it a " bai bai " but a " see you later " for we don't know what the future waits us ...

Thank you for everything cynix, satana, austin and areashi who were the only reason I kept playing lately.

Es ok tho, I will stalk forums. ;c

And for Ducks - Stay Yolo Quackin, My Ducks.

Peace, Mittens out.

Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 12:18 am by sirMittens

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
Bye mittens even though we don't know each other  :tiger-36:
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 12:49 am by SinStrike
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
My time has come. I will stop playing EPW due to personal reasons. So uhm, I had a great time here, it was really fun, I've met some awesome people and friendly who I'm still in touch with. Oh, and I have to say, LOVE YOU MY LOVERS. <3 Hue hue.

But I've also met some bad people, and as I'm leaving the server I don't want this thread to be flamed with insults so let's just keep it friendly.

And I'm also sorry for all the trouble I've caused too many GMs, players and also many factions.

I won't call it a " bai bai " but a " see you later " for we don't know what the future waits us ...

Thank you for everything cynix, satana, austin and areashi who were the only reason I kept playing lately.

Es ok tho, I will stalk forums. ;c

And for Ducks - Stay Yolo Quackin, My Ducks.

Peace, Mittens out.

Vais porque? Fica D;

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Bye good sir  :normal-12: Before you go... I will give you the honor of being Batman (FOR JUAN DAY). Use it wisely my padawan.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
aweh. D: I hardly got to see you but it was fun when I did~
Your confession of undying love with a one direction song in my PMs I SSed. though i was going to use it to blackmail.
I would post it to show everyone how much you love me but sadly I'm on my iPad. you got lucky.
I'm going to miss your monster shirt but es ok. I can just buy one myself.<3
I have a habit of bullying people I like, I'm sorry.
Good bye sir mittens. :<

you better come back, like everyone else who quit the server has.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Good luck with your life fren. I hope you can overcome your personal problems, take care  :normal-36: :normal-48:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Mittens, my son  :tiger-13: :tiger-14:

You will be missed for sure. It was a blast trolling these peasants with you. Dad will miss you too. Thank you for making EPW as enjoyable as you did and showing them (names shall not be mentioned) who's boss. You have me on Skype and you're always welcomed in Vent so it wouldn't be fitting to say goodbye completely.

Remember, always keep it real, stay classy, and #TeamKareem.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
You know it momi. I be on vent 24/7 kk np. It was really good to get to know ya' and have fun with you.  ^-^

Likewise. Kareem will be proud.
Read this and grow up

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Goodbye, my son. You will be missed. I'm glad you left after fathers day. I would've been sad if I didn't get my dildo mug :(  Stay black.  You better skype me some time D:<
I'm basically 40

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
All hail almighty lord Kareem.  :normal-42:

You'll also be missed papi chulo <3. So you liked my gift  :D, and ofc, I will stay black.  8) I go skype you now np.
Leggo. We sit in call with icecream and watch The Notebook. Mission es Go
I'm basically 40

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Goodbye, my son. You will be missed. I'm glad you left after fathers day. I would've been sad if I didn't get my dildo mug :(  Stay black.  You better skype me some time D:<

Such a wonderful son we have. Giving such generous gifts such as Dildo mugs.

All hail almighty lord Kareem.  :normal-42:

#Kareem2k16

Leggo. We sit in call with icecream and watch The Notebook. Mission es Go

Don't forget the Chinese food and alcohol. It's not a completed party unless you include those!
Read this and grow up

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Oh, and don't forget to add me into the call. I'll moan and stuff for some gear and EC.

I mean vhat?
Read this and grow up

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Aww. Miss you little MittyMittMittens  :normal-48:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Oh, and don't forget to add me into the call. I'll moan and stuff for some gear and EC.

I mean vhat?
Damnit you dirtygirl. I'm tryna have quality time with my son. We can sloot to the top when I'm done bonding okay D:<
I'm basically 40