Epic Perfect World

what does AA means

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Except those guilds fight eachother too. Out of all the groups I see in the video none had more than you & they were all vs all.  While it's true you are hard to hit in the air with these numbers and that many archers you could easily have been on the ground using your antistun to survive the 5 seconds it would take to floor the few people down there. That would take a bit more than just hitting assist-attack & auto-attack though.

Ok i'm out from this topic also LOL no idea where people wanna reach with their "i guess it's like that" posts.
PS: all holy archers auto attack + MG also.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
air pk makes sense for an all archer squad i guess, but aelana has a point too.   the sad thing is i used to be in all air-pk squads as a Barb and i was life WTF most of the time?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
air pk makes sense for an all archer squad i guess, but aelana has a point too.   the sad thing is i used to be in all air-pk squads as a Barb and i was life WTF most of the time?
Thats 1 of the reasons we air pk: we hvnt got many wrs/wbs/sins. while the other guild does. They r basicly useless when we in air.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm not going to start an arguement in here, mostly because after i read your last post I can see you clearly have close-to-zero pvp skills. Ty im out.

Hurr, someone doesn't agree with me, must insult!
Please teach me your godly pvp skills.

Thats 1 of the reasons we air pk: we hvnt got many wrs/wbs/sins. while the other guild does. They r basicly useless when we in air.

Makes sense I guess. Barbs aren't too much of an issue for archers though right? They pretty much missed all the time on mine. Bm's/sins were a pain though.
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 01:54 pm by Feone

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
We stay air = ppl on the ground have no idea what to do. I hardly ever get targeted from ground tbh.
They rather type in in message box "LOL HALF DAMAGE FROM AIR NOOBS" while their fully buffed friends get hero bugged.

Only 2 guilds on this server that know how to air PK. Join one of them, then you will have fun

PS: Clemy number 1 Mage
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 05:40 pm by IcyTech