Epic Perfect World

what does AA means

sorry cuz no 5 mins intro

If u dont like video dont start to trashtalk go youtube and dislike :)
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:20 pm by KiKoriki

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This video has been removed by user.  :monkey-16:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
holy archers squads .. no wonder why everytime you AA me i drop in 2 secs like a hoe lol

nice video tho

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Nice vid.

Full party with damagers who AA = win. Also look how fast they drop by air to ground damage haha.
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:15 am by Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Rass

Yet everyone call us noobs because we attack from air he he he

NUBS DONT KNOW 1/2 DAMAGE FROM AIR

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Imagine how much faster those people would've dropped if that assist attack came from the ground. Especially when you have such a large group compared to the opponents.

It's nice to see some pk vid without half an hour of intro though.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Imagine how much faster those people would've dropped if that assist attack came from the ground. Especially when you have such a large group compared to the opponents.

It's nice to see some pk vid without half an hour of intro though.

I don't think that this pk would be better on ground. We had many ranged classes (Archers) and they had low range classes more. They get mega confused when we hit them from air like that + they had there many guilds against our ~15 ppl, just not full pk recorded.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Rass

That, my friend takes a while to understand the huge advantages of air pk. And if you look closely you will see we had max 15 people pking, yet there was many guilds against us.

Offline Nine_FOx

Good video and your squad are full of archers is one of the best for mass pk. You guys fought not that much hard, because several of them doesnt have cleric buffs like you guys had that time and some of them doesn't have squad.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Except those guilds fight eachother too. Out of all the groups I see in the video none had more than you & they were all vs all.  While it's true you are hard to hit in the air with these numbers and that many archers you could easily have been on the ground using your antistun to survive the 5 seconds it would take to floor the few people down there. That would take a bit more than just hitting assist-attack & auto-attack though.

Offline Rass

I'm not going to start an arguement in here, mostly because after i read your last post I can see you clearly have close-to-zero pvp skills. Ty im out.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
sad ppl who drop in 10 seconds in 1 vs 1
new account: CookieVookie