Epic Perfect World

if you could have one thing

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
I will go with something simple.What i want?The essence of happiness.
Now say it out loud with me:
Unlimited bacon resources.

Offline Shadowchiz

Less useless threads

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I wish I was a kid again, back when things were easy.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
I wish I was a kid again, back when things were easy.

Brash, you need to cheer up, once I read your replies I go all sad. :c

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Brash, you need to cheer up, once I read your replies I go all sad. :c

It's not even that sad. D:

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
It's not even that sad. D:

'Back when things were easy' you make me go like, COME ON NOW GURL CHEER UP, ITS NOT THAT BAD *HUGS HUGS* ES OK NOW D;

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

Hmm thats a hard question to ask someone...If i could have anything It would be to spend time with the close members of my family who have passed away like my younger sister orrrrr my grandfather. Or to spend more time with my parents and my brothers who live in Australia while I live in Scotland ._.

ORRRRRRR on a more cheerful note...

Id absolutely loveeeeeeee all my super awesome friends from EPW to be here in scotland so we could all go to the pub and get drunk and then go on awesome camping adventures where we get uber drunk and cook food and run around fields shouting 'TO RIVENDELL!' or 'FOR NARNIA!'. THAT would be superb. :D

I havent slept in over 24 hours so excuse my sleepless crazies :P

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
To be able to eat and never gain weight.  :tiger-2: :tiger-26: :tiger-2: :tiger-26:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Hmm thats a hard question to ask someone...If i could have anything It would be to spend time with the close members of my family who have passed away like my younger sister orrrrr my grandfather. Or to spend more time with my parents and my brothers who live in Australia while I live in Scotland ._.

ORRRRRRR on a more cheerful note...

Id absolutely loveeeeeeee all my super awesome friends from EPW to be here in scotland so we could all go to the pub and get drunk and then go on awesome camping adventures where we get uber drunk and cook food and run around fields shouting 'TO RIVENDELL!' or 'FOR NARNIA!'. THAT would be superb. :D

I havent slept in over 24 hours so excuse my sleepless crazies :P

I've always thought about some kind of "Gamer Convention" or something that everyone could go to :l... That'd be awesome... Although I'd probably avoid some people considering there's no BL in real life z.z. Would be a big convention though, and probably not possible >:... Considering alot of people that play are in different countries, under the age of 18, and don't have the best finances. Not to mention it wouldn't just be EPW that's there. :l
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
'Back when things were easy' you make me go like, COME ON NOW GURL CHEER UP, ITS NOT THAT BAD *HUGS HUGS* ES OK NOW D;

Arguably, things are easy when you're a child. At least they should be.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
To be able to eat and never gain weight.  :tiger-2: :tiger-26: :tiger-2: :tiger-26:

This.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
I've always thought about some kind of "Gamer Convention" or something that everyone could go to :l... That'd be awesome... Although I'd probably avoid some people considering there's no BL in real life z.z. Would be a big convention though, and probably not possible >:... Considering alot of people that play are in different countries, under the age of 18, and don't have the best finances. Not to mention it wouldn't just be EPW that's there. :l

This would be totally awesome haha. I'd travel to go to one for the chance to meet a bunch of people from here hehe :3

Panda_monium

Less useless threads

its called off topic for a reason ...not relating to the game... :-X

if i could have anything i wanted, i would wish for....a 150 lp genie :tiger-15:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Steps to making a black list in real life:
1. go to a store that sells massive, coloured, posterboard/foam board/thick paper, of the desired size.
2. buy a piece of the above material, in black, of the desired size.
3. cut it out, and put in approximate shape that you want, make sure you can write on it.
4. Optional:substitute a black board for the above 3 steps.
5. grab chalk or something else, like a fat silver sharpie, that shows up on the material you purchased.
6. Go to whatever location you wish to.
7. Write the desired names of the disliked people with the writing utensil on the board. Make sure to write it in a list format.

Congratulations! In 7 easy steps, you've made a "black list!"!!  :D
(:

Tali

A higher post count.

Oh look! Dreams really do come true!

My 110 lbs stoner lifestyle would love to trade with you.