Epic Perfect World

Hi :)

DragonMaiden

Another one of those completely off- topic posts that WAS going to go under introduce yourself / post your picture, but mine is already on my profile, and I'm merely saying hello to the server and all the awesome people in it. I ran into trouble getting the signature posted that I wanted after re- sizing something I drew and throwing in a favorite quote of mine, but I'll just post it here for now I guess (1st attachment). Haha.
   I guess I'll start with posting only 2 of my many pieces I've done thus far (3rd & 4th attachment), and saying that I am an artist, with the dreams of publishing my very first comic, "Kryosenki" with the main character being a dragon. (attachment 2). Any extra time not working (fast food -_-; ) or drawing will be spent with everyone here, so I hope I can visit online and visit here- posting on the forums with you all during any spare time. With any luck and much earned hard work ahead of me, maybe I'll even be The DragonMaiden, publisher of the famous comic, Kryosenki, and share even more with everybody!  :P

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
ooh.
good luck, these look really good o.o
(:

DragonMaiden

Sorry, reposting pic 3... it turned out itty bitty for some reason o_0 rofl
Poor Water Dragon xD

And Ty very much EvilEye :-)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Sorry, reposting pic 3... it turned out itty bitty for some reason o_0 rofl
Poor Water Dragon xD

And Ty very much EvilEye :-)
Yw o.o
Btw, if I"m correct, these are all done by hand (not digitally) right? o.o Seem like it..
(:

Offline Fuse

Damn you're talented :p

Offline Fuse

If I send you a pic of my girlfriend would you draw her :p? haha

DragonMaiden

Yw o.o
Btw, if I"m correct, these are all done by hand (not digitally) right? o.o Seem like it..

You are correct. ~<3
The red Dragon, Kryosenki, was done with a felt tip pen then finished off with some special artist pens, which is like a thin, marker/brush.
The water Dragon was done in ink (my best medium  8) ) and then finished off with colored pencil.
Then, finally, the Skeletal Beast was made purely with ink.  ;)

For my comic, I plan to have the cover done in fine- detailed colored pencil. The chapter intros will be created using the felt tip pen / fine marker technique, and the panels themselves will all be in 100% ink, done over with colored pencil for those awesome colors!  :D

I do have Chapter 1 completed at this point  :-X

LaceyPip

Very talented indeed

DragonMaiden

If I send you a pic of my girlfriend would you draw her :p? haha

Hehe! If that's what you'd like. I would need a bit of time, naturally. All good things have a waiting period.
I think the most "interesting" art request I had, was the one in high school when a student in my German class asked me to draw him, word for word, "a buff horse." XD

so... I drew this really epic horse, grasping a spear between his hooves from the right arm, totally decked out abs, flames goring from the eyes, and a loin cloth to finish it all up. I also made it a blue horse. He was rather please.
In the end, being an artist is so rewarding... I brought it in, finished, and this student (who is USUALLY rather macho in front of all his friends) totally breaks down ... "My Horsie!!!!" slowllly picks it up... stares at it...
like a toddler getting a Christmas gift.... so funny  :-X :D

DragonMaiden

Very talented indeed

Thank you so much.  :smiley:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
You are correct. ~<3
The red Dragon, Kryosenki, was done with a felt tip pen then finished off with some special artist pens, which is like a thin, marker/brush.
The water Dragon was done in ink (my best medium  8) ) and then finished off with colored pencil.

For my comic, I plan to have the cover done in fine- detailed colored pencil. The chapter intros will be created using the felt tip pen / fine marker technique, and the panels themselves will all be in 100% ink, done over with colored pencil for those awesome colors!  :D

awesome art. interested to see your comic.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Panda_monium

Draw a little T-rex holding an ice cream cone!
 :tiger-4: :tiger-1: :tiger-44:

also, the artwork is amazing.... i can draw stick figures XD

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
You are correct. ~<3

Do you do any digital work, or all by hand? o.o
(:

DragonMaiden

awesome art. interested to see your comic.

Hehe, thanks. I'm quite excited for it as well. I've got so much of the plot and even some dialogue written on notepads through out my belongings, even on my google Drive program that I got to make this process of my comic go even more smoothly.  ^-^

DragonMaiden

Draw a little T-rex holding an ice cream cone!
 :tiger-4: :tiger-1: :tiger-44:

also, the artwork is amazing.... i can draw stick figures XD

Oh! Haha!  :smiley: Thanks very much, and I'll be sure to write down this idea somewhere so I can get around to drawing that. I shall call it ... Fros- T- Rex ... maybe.. xD !