Epic Perfect World

GM1s how abt you start baning?

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

Nahh then you'd have a server of players who wouldn't break rules you set.

No, actually. You'd be surprised how many people don't read the rules, firstly. Secondly, word of mouth is a huge key in how people find out about our server. If a bunch of people tell their friends that we're super strict about our rules and blahblahblah, the server loses it's appeal and people decide not to play. I don't know why OTHER people quit Vendetta, but me and a bunch of my friends left because of the overly strict GM's who would give 24 hour mutes for the most ridiculous things. <_<

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
No, actually. You'd be surprised how many people don't read the rules, firstly. Secondly, word of mouth is a huge key in how people find out about our server. If a bunch of people tell their friends that we're super strict about our rules and blahblahblah, the server loses it's appeal and people decide not to play. I don't know why OTHER people quit Vendetta, but me and a bunch of my friends left because of the overly strict GM's who would give 24 hour mutes for the most ridiculous things. <_<

Wow just wow...So make rules and just dont enforce them, makes all the sense in the world.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

Wow just wow...So make rules and just dont enforce them, makes all the sense in the world.

I advise you to go back and reread everything that I said. NOWHERE in any of my posts did I say that we don't enforce the rules set. Thanks. :)

Offline Angel (aka many other)

• Its nothing personal..It's just a game..
There are a few people that get carried away on here but why let that ruin game play.. I see the GM's doing what they can.. My thoughts if you don't like world chat turn it off it works wonders 2. Don't get mad get even.  I am sure there a way it can be done.. just be careful you don't get banned  :normal-2:

I like things are done here or I wouldn't stay.  The GM's and owner are wonderful and to a great job.  At least here they talk to you.  They also take listen which is the key thing.

But in all honestly if you don't read the rules and forum to see how things are then your at fault too. 

Honestly, if you don't like it here quit your yapping and go else where :).

<link to rules just encase you missed it on the front page>
http://epicpw.com/announcements/game-and-forum-rules/
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:38 pm by Angel (aka many other)