Epic Perfect World

Barbie & You_Will_Die 2v2 Rage Spark guy!

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
We will show the loses too. We lost bad to two Psys yesterday but we only went 2 rounds and YWD messed up big time both times lol. First he wasn't even ready, the second he targeted a cleric! I will be showing 1v1 loses when I get to make the video ^^

Keep up with good music  ;)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
can u share me ur build?(str,vit, and dex)  :-\ maybe even ur set if u like(Picture/SS).

I made you a video but last night I changed a few things around so Ill do you another soon! I talk about my stat build and gears you may find it useful. I'll post it maybe here or in a new thread

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I didn't really do much in this one to learn from tbh. 2v2s don't require much in the way of tactical playing imo not like they do in 1v1 anyway. And in the 1v1 I had here I was against Pog who I pk with all the time, and I don't need to do much with him either (No offence pog) lol. Ive recorded a lot more but putting it together takes hours on my crappy pc with the rendering etc. I'm going to try make some pvp "Guides" and i put that in "" because everyone plays differently. But yeah I hope to make more and show how I play in PvP

i agree just that barb vids are so rare.   :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
can u share me ur build?(str,vit, and dex)  :-\ maybe even ur set if u like(Picture/SS).

There we go