Epic Perfect World

Phoenix Nest Wedding Area

Offline Firewolf

Just asking this, I did a search and could not find any information on this in these forums..

Was wondering is it available here? Is it working properly? Has anyone done this? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :D

Thanks Kiwi for the siggy!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Just asking this, I did a search and could not find any information on this in these forums..

Was wondering is it available here? Is it working properly? Has anyone done this? Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :D
Well I know the other wedding thing works fine.. if that one does I guess the nest does to. was gonna do it one time but I kinda forgot I set the date. So I missed it xD  Shouldn't hurt to try it out though.

Offline CrisisX

if you're wanting to do this one for the 100k contribution I'd suggest not bothering xD, you need around atleast 40-50 ppl to successfully do it, and none of these ppl can go afk. It requires questing alot and spending alot of money (though money doesn't really matter much lol) It's much more difficult to complete then the regular wedding. But if you wana just try it out, hey it's a cool one xD, your bride it's locked away in a cell and you have to save her hahaha

Offline Firewolf

Yea, she is the one who showed me, and the prize itself is getting to have fun with her and a lot of friends :D But thanks for the input. :D

Thanks Kiwi for the siggy!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle