Epic Perfect World

Epic PW for Mac

Confederate

I'm gay
Your childish choice of fonts and colors makes this forum look like GeoCities or MySpace. Congrats.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Your childish choice of fonts and colors makes this forum look like GeoCities or MySpace. Congrats.
theres no need to be rude over fonts/colors/looks w/e it may be. People like to personalize their own post so it wont look so dull. Being rude over something pointless makes you more childish then anyone else  :-\

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'm a rude, and unco-operative person who likes to divert the topic off what it actually is. I actually, totally LOVE to use weird fonts, and I know it's personalization, but I just won't admit it because I want to pretend to be cool-like my 7 year old, big brother.
Also, I suck in every remote sense of the world.  :sad:

Thanks for the confession.

Oh yeah-btw, "I'm Gay", doesn't apply to me..
I'm a girl, so, erm, yeah. Sorry, you guessed wrong.

"System Error".
"Didn't do this on purpose, just to be rude..but, I'm just saying, he labeled me first."
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:11 am by ☠EvilEye☤Manga☃Drawing★
(:

Confederate

Oh yeah-btw, "I'm Gay", doesn't apply to me..
I'm a girl, so, erm, yeah.
lol'd hard

gay  

Definition of gay
gay  [gey]  Show IPA
adjective, gay·er, gay·est.
of, pertaining to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual: a gay couple.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay

Antihero

While we could have done without the "I'm gay" comment, Confederate is right. These large fonts and colors are obnoxious. I feel like we're back in the Myspace era. I'm just waiting for a bunch of 12 year olds to start spamming "1v1 irl fagit, ill wrek u". You just look even more childish by attempting to be "le edgy xD" out of pure spite. I can understand and appreciate customization. This, however, is something else entirely.

To answer the OP: Sell your overpriced compilation of scrap metal that Apple has the audacity to label a "computer" and get yourself a real one. If you are, for whatever reason, unable to do that then you should consider getting a program to allow you to run Windows-based games and programs. Links to information about these programs can be found on the page below. This is the official statement from Perfect World International:

"Disclaimer: We do not endorse or officially support running PWI on a Mac. Buying and using any of this software, you do so at your own risk."
- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2009441

Don't forget to check out the link in my signature (now stickied!) for information on how to search for answers to your questions so you can avoid the need to post new threads in the future.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
While we could have done without the "I'm gay" comment, Confederate is right. These large fonts and colors are obnoxious. I feel like we're back in the Myspace era. I'm just waiting for a bunch of 12 year olds to start spamming "1v1 irl fagit, ill wrek u". You just look even more childish by attempting to be "le edgy xD" out of pure spite. I can understand and appreciate customization. This, however, is something else entirely.

To answer the OP: Sell your overpriced compilation of scrap metal that Apple has the audacity to label a "computer" and get yourself a real one. If you are, for whatever reason, unable to do that then you should consider getting a program to allow you to run Windows-based games and programs. Links to information about these programs can be found on the page below. This is the official statement from Perfect World International:

"Disclaimer: We do not endorse or officially support running PWI on a Mac. Buying and using any of this software, you do so at your own risk."
- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2009441

Don't forget to check out the link in my signature (now stickied!) for information on how to search for answers to your questions so you can avoid the need to post new threads in the future.

Mac's are computers..D:
They are incredibly over expensive and such tho.
I like the way I put my font? Kk, kk.
Anyways, the Apple computers are real computers, despite what this guy is saying.
But yeah, you need another program (the one you want, for windows, won't "automatically become usable for mac" for you..)

http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/dskd86-2/?utm_nooverride=1&gclid=CLi4m9Lt57cCFcU5QgodcysA6A
http://www.winehq.org/
https://www.virtualbox.org/
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/boot_camp_install-setup.pdf

These are a few of the "useful websites" that show you how to do it/one of the programs.

[/size]
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

I'm just waiting for a bunch of 12 year olds to start spamming "1v1 irl fagit, ill wrek u".
have u ever logged in game? People do this 24/7. may not be the "irl" part but some people tend to just think they are better then everyone else  :-\ 

Offline moo

[move]I LIKE BRIGHT COLORS AND BIG FONTS AND SMALL FONTS AND ALL SORTS OF STUFF THIS IS SO AMAZING I CANT HOLD IN ANY MORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/move]

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
If you use Firefox as a browser you could make a Greasemonkey Userscript to make anyones font editing invalid like I do. Bamm no more annoying fonts ;p
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
1v1 me irl, fagot.

If you win I'll blame it on the jet lag.

ontopic: Mac < Windows < Linux

If I was smart enough I would use Linux instead of windows but I'm not so, I'll go cry now.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
1v1 me irl, fagot.

If you win I'll blame it on the jet lag.

ontopic: Mac < Windows < Linux

If I was smart enough I would use Linux instead of windows but I'm not so, I'll go cry now.
[move]xD..jet lag..
[/move]
Linux really is pretty cool o.o
Just installed ubuntu onto my windows xp laptop yesterday....I'm pretty sure you still need wine, or virtual box, or reboot if it's a partition and you still have windows, or etc, on linux to run windows o.o
[/size][/color]
(:

Antihero

Mac's are computers..D:
They are incredibly over expensive and such tho.
I like the way I put my font? Kk, kk.
Anyways, the Apple computers are real computers, despite what this guy is saying.

Yes, technically Macs are computers by definition in the same way that a Moped is considered an automobile.

We know. Some people enjoy being obnoxious.

have u ever logged in game? People do this 24/7. may not be the "irl" part but some people tend to just think they are better then everyone else  :-\

Of course I have. I'm on pretty regularly. Also, the "irl" part is the point here. Threatening each other in real life over the internet. I was just using that as an example to try to make a point. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of Myspace, apart from bots that try to get you to sign up for dating sites.

If you use Firefox as a browser you could make a Greasemonkey Userscript to make anyones font editing invalid like I do. Bamm no more annoying fonts ;p

I don't see why people should have to go out of their way to do/buy/change something just because someone else wants to act like a complete tool. You're basically telling a person "I know it's not your fault, but you're going to have to fix the problem." Before you say Greasemonkey is free: I know. It was just a general statement.

Anyway, the OP's question has been answered. There's no more use for this thread.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't see why people should have to go out of their way to do/buy/change something just because someone else wants to act like a complete tool. You're basically telling a person "I know it's not your fault, but you're going to have to fix the problem."

people will always act differently. if you don't like it, who are you to force them to be what you want them to be? if people want to use different fonts, who cares? if you have a problem with it, deal with it yourself and get that firefox greasemonkey instead of trying to force them to use normal fonts/colors. nobody else seems to be having a problem with reading text that's red, 18point, and verdana, instead of this black standard font.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
people will always act differently. if you don't like it, who are you to force them to be what you want them to be? if people want to use fonts, who cares? if you have a problem with it, deal with it yourself and get that firefox greasemonkey instead of trying to force them to use normal fonts.
+1.

Also, yeah, op's question is answered.
The demand wasn't, but I don't think people will do anything about that..so, mm.
(:

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
I personally don't like big bulky fonts spread across my screen but I have no right to tell someone that they can't/shouldn't use it because it's not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. The forums gives each person the freedom to edit the fonts and other things to a certain extent. Not everyone will have the same views as I do on this matter. But since I have the problem, and it's in my power to do something about it, then it is up to me to deal with it, which is what I did.

So this:

Becomes this:
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack