Epic Perfect World

Right to speak out minds and talk about what we wish

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Personally, I'd have to side with vaine123 on this subject of Fade "abusing" her powers. Yeah, there a few people I've seen her mute that didn't deserve it, but even with this said, over all she really doesn't do anything to "abuse" her powers. I mean, yeah, your muted for 10 minutes for a stupid/no real reason, but no permanent damage is done and it doesn't happen too often. And the reason she probably doesn't give out harsher punishments to repeat offenders is that they really aren't doing any harm other than being annoying/bitchy. Everyone has a few of those days once in a while. Or some are just being extra douchey just because a GM is around. I've seen that too. Nothing going on in the chat, then a GM makes it known they are online and BAM, there's an argument in WC.
I do appologize to those who are offended by my foul language, but it's just who I am and how I express some things.

Offline Hana

• Common Sense Advocate
Well you all say she hasn't abused her power. Yet from I have heard from different people of the server is agatio is giving her another chance. If she hasn't done Nything wrong then that wouldn't be the case.

And as for the freedom of expression . The rule for "offending" another player is very vague . I could say your character looks fat. That's offensive and breaks the rule but it's potency of offensive isn't the same as let say calling some one a f*g. Sure world chat / other chats obviously needs rules but to some extent. But banning / muting for every little thing wont fix anything .

The reason people don't like her is she enforces the rules.  They would rather have a lazy ass person like Vendetta's PoS server. Never a GM on when you need help. Atleast she is active, helpful, and moderating chat.
She has not abused her power, only used said power to enforce rules that these kids break on a constant basis then QQ when something happens to them.

Well your response 1st of all didnt respond to anything i said. you went to defend fade. The point i was trying to make is that the Higher Up Gm's found something wrong with her method or w/e it was. that is why she got a warning/2nd chance.  I personally have nothing against and havent really crossed her path much in game.  I mean if she really didnt want to be accused of abusing her power she wouldnt spam red chat with " xxxxx 10 minute mute Fade <3" they dont need to know who muted them.  But thats just my thoughts on it. Easy to point a finger and say "abusing power" when you know which Gm did it. When its a mystery cant really play the blame game as easily.

And on top of that i see some people she constantly mutes for 10 minutes. As a repeat offend id think the punishment would escalate the more you did it. Sincce you have been warned on multiple occassions prior to that day.

@Your first post: Hearsay is just that; hearsay. I've "heard" things about other people that are less than flattering, too, but that's where it's up to the player to decide through personal experience whether or not that person is correct for having said so. Everyone has this magical ability to form an opinion for themselves. You should try it, sometime.

@This post: You admit to not knowing a thing about what went on behind the curtains. I would suggest not talking based on that, alone. A GM can be demoted for a number of reasons, not just poor quality. She could be needing an extended vacation from the responsibility, there may be trouble at home. Again...base it off of what you know it is (In this case: Nothing.) and not what you think it could be.

And yes, I see people she constantly mutes, too. They constantly offend. How is she supposed to react, exactly? Let them slide if they offend a certain number of times, just because? All a 10 minute mute means is that, for 10 minutes, you cannot talk. It does not mean: Your arm has been cut off. It does not mean: You can't still play the game. It does not mean: You can't switch characters. It does not mean: You will never be able to speak, again.
I recall seeing at least 1 person in this thread who is among the people she frequently mutes, and that person does not have a problem with it. If you do, it's your problem, not a fault of hers.
Ethereal | ~Kamio~ | ~Hana~ | Enjaku