Epic Perfect World

Right to speak out minds and talk about what we wish

Offline maniolnba

most wasted 15 secs of life reading this.

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
Dont mind me, just passing through with the giggles...

Oh where to begin... I have been preaching ingame when i played here, about the gms in this server. Sadly, i was ignored by the players, but it appears people are now magically angry at the gms. Perhaps i can fill you people in on how things work, when your a gm.

1: When someone offends you, just mute/ban them and claim everyone was offended. Ask lilly(jazzy) about this, as i was muted for advertising a server without mentioning its name xD

2: Ban anyone that insults your e-wife. We all know thanantos(wckdfists) would do anything for his gal, which is semi respectable, but to ban someone for calling her fat? thats just plain redundant.

3: Sexin the players! Angelica was a pro at this one... This can be tricky, depending on your gender, alot easier if your female. Basically, hoist your e-lover infront of others, spawn monsters for them, and claim its an "event" when you do it for your guild. Then when the server complains about your public affections, make an alt named sabee and get off scotch free.

4: Treat the game like its facebook! Lets face it, pvp is boring. After all, perfect world was totally invented for people to talk nice to each other. If someone says something, just mute them for causing drama. Blacklisting does not work when your offended by a players very existance, so the only option is to mute/ban the player, just to be safe.

5: Killing the people you cant kill normally! This one can be easy to achieve. Just spawn many monsters on the player you cant kill with your alt, and call it an event after he/she dies. This will restore some of the dignity that the offending player took, while also restoring your pride.

By following these 5 easy steps, you too can be a "GM".

Ok, now that my sarcastic rant is over, lets get down to brass tax. There is no good gm, nor will there ever be. They all make the same mistakes, and it will never change. Agatio failed the day he let thanantos bully his way into playing while being a gm. This mistake can not be fixed without serious reprocusions on both sides. If thanantos is removed, his friends will probably ragequit, which results in bad business and less pk on both sides. The only thing that can be done, is for people to take action. The gm's cant ban you if you didnt break their carebear code of honor (sometimes referred to as rules). I would say pk the gm's alts, but every gm that has ever existed, were too carebear to leave safezone... so do what i did, bend the rules without breaking them, just enough to piss a gm off!

Since this thread will be deleted, i guess ill do some more illegal advertising...

Try KFC's new chicken pot pie! its full of yummy vegatables and chunks of juicy chicken!

MageTank

Legen.. wait for it.. dary!! as always :P

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Just on the note that thana bullied his way into playing and gming at the same time, i wasnt there so i dont know the full story but noone will want to be an unpaid GM if they cant play aswell o.0 whats the point?

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
Just on the note that thana bullied his way into playing and gming at the same time, i wasnt there so i dont know the full story but noone will want to be an unpaid GM if they cant play aswell o.0 whats the point?

Control.. or maybe someone just enjoy it.. duuh.. there are billions of reasons.. im just too stupid to try to figure 'em out.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Control.. or maybe someone just enjoy it.. duuh.. there are billions of reasons.. im just too stupid to try to figure 'em out.

Hehe yea :)
Its difficult to please the masses though, and I do think its fair enough that the GMs are aloud to play and GM

Just a suggestion maybe have a GM schedual, GMs are only alloud on thier GM chars between time A and time B, during that time they are not allowed on their regular chars. That way you avoid alot of this flak xD

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It should never be "fun" being a gm. Being a gm is more of a job, rather than a hobby or game, believe it or not.

Hence why the unpaid GMs never will be as good, no offence, you guys still do a good job, but the want to gm isnt there.

I do think that there needs to be some mediation, things can get pretty violent in worldchat xD
You got right to express your opinion, I would like to see it, just I don't want to see any offences / insults, thanks

if this is the case then why did the thread that me and many others made complaining about how thanatos is a bad gm and his wife is a worse one got deleted? oh yeah and not to mention the fact that he tried to get any GM fired so his wife would have a GM spot AND BRAGGING TO PEOPLE ABOUT IT.

That whole thread is offensive >.< which is exactly why it got deleated!
I do agree that you should be able to point out what needs to be done to help the GMs but why not instead of saying 'you suck go get new gms' you tell them where the flaws are politely and work with them to fix it?
Remember noone is perfect

well excuse me if the truth is offensive but all i did was point out the facts. its not my fault they make someone look bad. and btw theres a reason GMs arent allowed regular toons on pwi but then again the GMs on pwi are less active on pwi than magetank is on this server. i would suggest have 2-3 GMs and allowing them to play toons but they should not reveal that they are a GM on said toon.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
You got right to express your opinion, I would like to see it, just I don't want to see any offences / insults, thanks

if this is the case then why did the thread that me and many others made complaining about how thanatos is a bad gm and his wife is a worse one got deleted? oh yeah and not to mention the fact that he tried to get any GM fired so his wife would have a GM spot AND BRAGGING TO PEOPLE ABOUT IT.

I do agree that you should be able to point out what needs to be done to help the GMs but why not instead of saying 'you suck go get new gms' you tell them where the flaws are politely and work with them to fix it?

well excuse me if the truth is offensive but all i did was point out the facts. its not my fault they make someone look bad. and btw theres a reason GMs arent allowed regular toons on pwi but then again the GMs on pwi are less active on pwi than magetank is on this server. i would suggest have 2-3 GMs and allowing them to play toons but they should not reveal that they are a GM on said toon.

Ok first thing, to be blunt, your going to get nowhere being rude
Second thing, I agree, GMs shouldnt reveal who they are, they should be seprate entities, but by being rude you have no hope in changing anything and will keep getting knocked down.
If you take a more polite stance on the issue and come up with some smart, constructive critizisms and some well thought out solutions, then your point will be much more supported by everyone, even the people your saying arent doing the right thing.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Ummm just want to say that on pwi GMs do have regular toons they play... I happen to be very good friends with Ironman and Ive played with him on his non gm toon when I use to play on the server... Just wanted to out that out there.

Offline PandaBear

Ummm just want to say that on pwi GMs do have regular toons they play... I happen to be very good friends with Ironman and Ive played with him on his non gm toon when I use to play on the server... Just wanted to out that out there.

Lol first of all PWI doesn't even have GM's online like EVER. XD

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
lol well gms 3-4 years ago existed in pwi, lol

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Epica

• Old Player

Lol first of all PWI doesn't even have GM's online like EVER. XD

they do cuz i used to hang out with BearClaw ;)

Ok first thing, to be blunt, your going to get nowhere being rude
Second thing, I agree, GMs shouldnt reveal who they are, they should be seprate entities, but by being rude you have no hope in changing anything and will keep getting knocked down.
If you take a more polite stance on the issue and come up with some smart, constructive critizisms and some well thought out solutions, then your point will be much more supported by everyone, even the people your saying arent doing the right thing.

again excuse me if pointing out the truth is rude but frankly i dont give a damn :D. i am NOT a GM nor do i want to be one therefore reputation matters little to me. if a GM does something so hurtful to the server like thanator did then i WILL point it out no matter how "rude of me" it is

Offline Curring

A thread like that should be screenshoted by the Admin and then deleted, why?
Offensive, you know what people are like and drama they're attracted to it and would try to blow it all out of propotion so they can have their fix. Trust me i've seen it faaaaarrrr to many times.

Players opinions and views are actually considered here, I mean Agatio actually replys to suggestions and gives his view on it, check the patch notes, they're proof themselves.

Have a problem with a player? Talk to a GM about it, provide reasoning and evidence.
Got a problem with a GM? E-mail Agatio about it, again with reasoning and evidence.
Got a problem with something in the game? Suggest how to improve it.

If you're just gonna cuss everyone in the forum, generally be a nasty person and blame every GM for everything then get a life, try to meet some civilised people and try not to get locked up too many times ok? :)
If you expect people to tolerate it then you're stupid, if you're disrespecting someone in a post then GMs have the right to delete it end of.

Need help with how to behave on the internet? http://www.livinginternet.com/i/ia_nq.htm (Think it's in the forum registering too)

I didn't read the whole context of this thread, I usually do but at the moment I really just cannot be bothered to, so if I'm wrong please correct me, just be nice, pwease. :(

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I LOLed at the entire thread.

Different types of posters:

1) The MageTank: self-proclaimed prophet and believes he is always right
2) Studmuffin: The idgaf player that speaks his mind regardless if it comes out rude or not
3) Nexy: The player that tries to "understand" what's happening but is actually agreeing with Studmuffin but disagrees at the same time
4) maniolnba: A player that says "this thread is useless" even though this player probably read every single post but is too scared to make an opinion for fear of being wrong (which mostly would be the case if he/she/it posted)
5) The PandaBear: usually makes comments that really doesn't help the topic and loves to point out the obvious
6) Then you have people that deny anything ever happened even though there are hard-core evidences that states other-wise. These people like to "try" to cover-up the issue and make-up a lame excuse such as "this defames my good name so I'm closing this thread"
7) Then you have me...**inserts something stupid**

Note: I added MT first cause his posts are way too long. :< it stood out more

I look forward to seeing how this plays out O_O
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 pm by Zaibeast'
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic