God mode on that's the problem

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Characters: NinaChan, Shikinier
  • Faction: GotMilk
the right to talk is reserved for those with GM or higher ijs.......

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Elu

So, what happened?

im not concernd with getting gm back but i wont stand for bad people doing this stuff iv been loyal to this server too long its like a home inside my home not gonna let this continue

Agreed to this, been here for months since the start, but nowadays I don't even feel like logging in, not sure if for the same reasons this thread was made for. Wanna catch me up on it?
-Retired-

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline PandaBear

Damn, these GM's need to get off games and take a freaking English class. Jesus Christ.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You got right to express your opinion, I would like to see it, just I don't want to see any offences / insults, thanks

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
You got right to express your opinion, I would like to see it, just I don't want to see any offences / insults, thanks
Agatio is right, the ones who complain most about not being able to speak your mind are the ones who use insults, as soon as you insult or affend someone they will ignore you/ban you since you've just rendered your own opinions invalid, so try to cut down on the insults and maybe people will listen.

Personally i've only had one or two problems agatio or the GMs havent been able to fix, and even then Agatio explained that there was nothing he could physically do. All my other problems, even something simple as how to put images on the forums. Lilly and Epica are especially helpful for forums stuff (if you dont know who to go to).

Every time ive spoken my mind or suggested an improvement or something that is wrong, its been taken into acount and I usually get back replies that are positive. I said about how I thought the world bosses needed shorter spawns or to be spawned more often. I didnt use any offensive language, and lilly put in the hard work to get a wb invasion up and running about an hour later!

Same with the faction boss event tomorrow, if you are polite you can speak your mind and you wont get blocked or anything.

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
I love how Nina is talking about good and bad.. considering herself the good one, yet I have screens proving otherwise!
  ??? POWNED ???

Just one thing Agatio, rather than to delete the thread and stuff, why not just lock it?
Won't make you look like the bad guy!

~Psycho
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 06:02 am by winnn

if this is the case then why did the thread that me and many others made complaining about how thanatos is a bad gm and his wife is a worse one got deleted? oh yeah and not to mention the fact that he tried to get any GM fired so his wife would have a GM spot AND BRAGGING TO PEOPLE ABOUT IT.

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
++ Studmuffin

That is why (if he ain't scared, which he shouldn't be) he should lock the threads, not delete, let community decide. After all, it is us keeping the server alive.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
It's them who making us not decide <

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

if this is the case then why did the thread that me and many others made complaining about how thanatos is a bad gm and his wife is a worse one got deleted? oh yeah and not to mention the fact that he tried to get any GM fired so his wife would have a GM spot AND BRAGGING TO PEOPLE ABOUT IT.

That whole thread is offensive >.< which is exactly why it got deleated!
I do agree that you should be able to point out what needs to be done to help the GMs but why not instead of saying 'you suck go get new gms' you tell them where the flaws are politely and work with them to fix it?
Remember noone is perfect