Epic Perfect World

Warsoul mats(ws belt and cube neck)

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Where to get and how? I know there's a guide but I just dont understand it... thx, any help appreciated.

OF COURSE EXCEPT OPTION EXCHANGE EC AT MYSTERIOUS MERCHANT, its too expensive
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:28 pm by blablabla1
new account: CookieVookie

LaceyPip

Courtesy of PWI

I hope this helps hun  (I am still searching for a better guide for you)

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/ultimate

Is this what you looking for?

Then you need the warsong inscriptions - one way of obtaining them is the Ares event.  Will carry on looking

Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:35 pm by LaceyPip

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Courtesy of PWI

I hope this helps hun  (I am still searching for a better guide for you)

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/ultimate

soo it only has a little
 chance to make it? wow, gz PWI, fail game more ._. Ok thx Lacey I guess I know enough, I got WWI just need those warsoul mats, so thx again and PWI is fail
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:36 pm by blablabla1
new account: CookieVookie

LaceyPip

Check my post again , the screenshot Blah

LaceyPip

You are very welcome  ;)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Ksitigarbha(or whatever is it called)
this one is needed for both necky and belt
its farmed in TTs. many mats can be used to make it but timewise its best to farm 2-3 and 3-3.

Vajra is needed for necky only.
its farmed in lunar. purple mats combined into crystal give low chance of getting warsoul(i made 5 so far in both epw and pwi so this one is my favorite to farm [Tongue] ). timewise its best to constantly run Drake Fling or bh(Primal Fear) path untill you gather 5 gold drops and make warsoul and maybe few extra from crystals if you are lucky.

Avalokites(necky)
this one is easy, buy perfect stones for 100m coins, put them to be produced into warsoul fragments, go buy beer(wash the dishes for girls), return and check how many fragments do you have.

Jakari(necky)
pain in the ass to farm. 18 Purified Perfect Stones are needed to produce it at 100% chance. 1 PPS is obtained by decomposing 1 gold OHT piece of gear(lvl 100). gold OHT gear is produced at rare rate when making things at forges in OHT(i made 2 so far after making 300 pieces -.-), and its reward after defeating Hammerfall. 1 more way to obtain gold OHT gear is to make green lunar gear, decompose it and make gold OHT using lunar souledge and 2 Mystical Tome Fragments. ofc best way to get this warsoul is my using EC at mysterious merchant(1k)

Arkarsja(belt)
same as Avalokites but this time buy lots of Mystical Tome Fragments.

Manjusri(belt)
Buy 1 Championship Scroll, Visit Jolly Old Jones at any old race starting VILLAGE(usually closest village to race town), exchange it for Warsoul which can be traded for 10 Manjusri. Or farming City of Abominations event, getting tags and exchanging them for Light of Warsoul, which have crappy Manjusri manufacturing rate.

All items listed above are Warsoul Fragments which needs to be turned into Warsoul after obtaining. All fragments are made in center of Arch at Warsoul Spirit which as well turns them to Warsouls ready for use, unless you are buying Fragments from Mysterious Merchant directly for EC.

Happy hunting

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

LaceyPip

Ksitigarbha(or whatever is it called)
this one is needed for both necky and belt
its farmed in TTs. many mats can be used to make it but timewise its best to farm 2-3 and 3-3.

Vajra is needed for necky only.
its farmed in lunar. purple mats combined into crystal give low chance of getting warsoul(i made 5 so far in both epw and pwi so this one is my favorite to farm [Tongue] ). timewise its best to constantly run Drake Fling or bh(Primal Fear) path untill you gather 5 gold drops and make warsoul and maybe few extra from crystals if you are lucky.

Avalokites(necky)
this one is easy, buy perfect stones for 100m coins, put them to be produced into warsoul fragments, go buy beer(wash the dishes for girls), return and check how many fragments do you have.

Jakari(necky)
pain in the ass to farm. 18 Purified Perfect Stones are needed to produce it at 100% chance. 1 PPS is obtained by decomposing 1 gold OHT piece of gear(lvl 100). gold OHT gear is produced at rare rate when making things at forges in OHT(i made 2 so far after making 300 pieces -.-), and its reward after defeating Hammerfall. 1 more way to obtain gold OHT gear is to make green lunar gear, decompose it and make gold OHT using lunar souledge and 2 Mystical Tome Fragments. ofc best way to get this warsoul is my using EC at mysterious merchant(1k)

Arkarsja(belt)
same as Avalokites but this time buy lots of Mystical Tome Fragments.

Manjusri(belt)
Buy 1 Championship Scroll, Visit Jolly Old Jones at any old race starting VILLAGE(usually closest village to race town), exchange it for Warsoul which can be traded for 10 Manjusri. Or farming City of Abominations event, getting tags and exchanging them for Light of Warsoul, which have crappy Manjusri manufacturing rate.

All items listed above are Warsoul Fragments which needs to be turned into Warsoul after obtaining. All fragments are made in center of Arch at Warsoul Spirit which as well turns them to Warsouls ready for use, unless you are buying Fragments from Mysterious Merchant directly for EC.

Happy hunting

WOW awesome, thank you so much Epic, now i have the info too.  TY TY TY