Epic Perfect World

soo we finaly get SoW annd another expansion comes >.<

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I read up about the veno changes a while back. On the CN version, the pet leveling was increased (not really a problem here) and the pet's stats are now based off the veno's stats (kind of like mystic pets). The pets also evolve at level 100 into cooler looking forms (and a total of 7 skills instead of 4).

Here's a link to the evolved pets:
http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/pet-list.php
(Click on the name of the pet at the top of each box to see it's picture)

Edit: the percentages for each pet are the stats they get from the veno.
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:37 pm by Caffeine

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/pet-list.php

Looking over this.. I hope we don't ever get this update, owl and drake is good enough as it is. If they were to implement these evolved pets on a server where people are 150 and have tons of attack/defense levels I think I'd fear the pets more than the venos behind them, I do like their new looks though.

LaceyPip

Looking over this.. I hope we don't ever get this update, owl and drake is good enough as it is. If they were to implement these evolved pets on a server where people are 150 and have tons of attack/defense levels I think I'd fear the pets more than the venos behind them, I do like their new looks though.

Agatio's response to veno pets

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/veno's-the-overhauled-look/msg81708/#msg81708

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I would be happy with the new skins for them tbh, the evolved forms look much more badass. Im positive that if the full evolution system were to be implemented here, the pets would be nerfed, considering that they now get percentages, it could also be possible that those % could be changed to a smaller number.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
want to go complain at beijing with me? xD
i dont think pwi did this on its own? i thought their contract didn't allow to add new dungeons, new npc's only o.o

xD this update was originated from PWCN so yeah beijing would be the place to complain, they actually had the expansion for a little bit already according to their website last time i had checked

Offline CrisisX

from what I understand PWCN is getting another big expansion soon, that PWI is getting later this year, so this expansion is just 1 of 2 coming this year still x.x. Besides all that PWCN has a ton of stuff PWI never got that we'll never see either unless Agatio finds a way to get it D:, Like ofc the one thing that wouldn't make sense here is "server vs server wars" considering that would be impossible to have with only 1 server o.O. Or the Housing that they have. I want my own personal house. Bunch of other junk but meh you really wana know just check out the database or learn to read chinese XD

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
from what I understand PWCN is getting another big expansion soon, that PWI is getting later this year, so this expansion is just 1 of 2 coming this year still x.x. Besides all that PWCN has a ton of stuff PWI never got that we'll never see either unless Agatio finds a way to get it D:, Like ofc the one thing that wouldn't make sense here is "server vs server wars" considering that would be impossible to have with only 1 server o.O. Or the Housing that they have. I want my own personal house. Bunch of other junk but meh you really wana know just check out the database or learn to read chinese XD
Housing!
Housing!
That would be..super duper awesome epicness IMO XD
>.> If i'm not wrong, PWCN has a ton of fashion that PWI doesn't have, as well..I think.
I'm pretty sure I've seen hairs from there, that I haven't seen here or PWI..

But on the pets-would be cool if you just reskinned another pet or IDK what with those skins o.o since those things..look cool.
(:

LaceyPip

Powerfull meridian system... Sounds like their cashshoppers don't have enough godmode yet.

some interesting facts about the Meridian system

Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:42 am by LaceyPip