• Beginner
GM i vote always but i dont have a gold

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
are you the only one voting in your IP Adress ?

Offline valvoline406

• Beginner
My wife and I have a wireless network and if one of us votes the other cant for 6hrs we share an internet ip but its different computer ips. voting should be tracked by account and not ip because this really sucks to not be able to have the ability to get the same stuff as other players.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
voting should be tracked by account and not ip because this really sucks to not be able to have the ability to get the same stuff as other players.

Lol at that....

Players have farmed hard for their gear.. Voting just gave them a little support. They weren't fully dependant on voting.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
My wife and I have a wireless network and if one of us votes the other cant for 6hrs we share an internet ip but its different computer ips. voting should be tracked by account and not ip because this really sucks to not be able to have the ability to get the same stuff as other players.
you can also vote from a mobile device. It works. So ether your wife votes on pc, and you vote on phone. Or you vote on pc and wife votes on phone. ether way problem solved.